With Fall comes falling temperatures, allergies and dry skin. On the bright side, it also brings Spa Week! This fall, Spa Week takes place from October 20 to the 26th, which is right around the corner. To get you as excited as I am, Spa Week is sponsoring a Latinalicious spa giveaway.
Along with basic services, like manicures, pedicures, facials, and massages, during Spa Week you can try out some surprisingly crazy, cool spa offerings! Like Kim Kardashian, you’ll be able to boast about your fantastic vampire facial. Not your thing? No worries! Below are 18 Crazy, Cool Spa Offerings that you can try out without breaking the bank!
18 Crazy, Cool Spa Offerings
Below are 18 crazy, cool spa offerings being offered during Spa Week for only $50. I especially like #7 because what working woman couldn’t use some stress relief – verdad/right?!
- Fire Cupping Session to Increase Circulation at Shoreline Massage Therapy in San Diego, CA
- Genie Pod Session for Cellulite Reduction, Skin Tightening and Increased Metabolism at Genie Pod Spa in New York, NY
- 50 Min ‘The Chicago Tribune Favorite’ Indian Head Massage at Spa Space in Chicago, IL
- Semi-Permanent Beauty Mark (Micropigmentation) at Julie Michaud Prettyology in Boston, MA
- ‘The Cocoon’ Body Wrap Includes Warming Dry Float Experience and Slimming Body Wrap at Eau Spa at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa in Manalapan, FL
- Two 30 Minute V-Infusion Treatments to Tone, Detoxify and Balance at Herbal Infusion in Fort Washington, MD
- Infinity Float Session for Stress Relief and Detoxification at Infinity Float NYC in New York, NY
- ‘Cap Zap’ Spot Treatment for Broken Capillaries on Nose, Cheek or Chin at SkinHealth Centers in Boston, MA
- Slenderpress Treatment (Lose Two to Three Pounds Instantly) at Antoinette Boudoir Spa in New York, NY
- Raindrop Therapy Massage with Essential Oils and Energy Work on Back and Feet at Euphoria Massage and Spa in Little Falls, NJ
- Facial Rejuvenation with Chinese Facial Reading and Cupping Massage for Face and Neck at A Healing Arts Center in Tampa, FL
- 60 Minutes Qigone One Finger Meditation Session at Akai Wellness Center in New York, NY
- Infrared Sauna Wrap Treatment with Vitamin B-12 Shot at Restorations Wellness Center & Spa in Greenwood Village, CO
- Vibradermabrasion Treatment To Stimulate Collagen Growth at TRIFECTA Med Spa in New York, NY
- Dermalife Body Treatment Body Wrap and Hydrotherapy Capsule with Steam, LED Light, Massage and Aromatherapy at Beauty Culture in Arcadia, CA
- BioTe Hormone Consultation at Lumiere Fitness Spa in Houston, TX
- Blue Light Acne Therapy Mask, Red Light Fine Line and Wrinkles Mask or Green Light Age Spot Therapy Mask at SHRINK Studios in Houston, TX
- Loofah Body Buff and Scrub (Spa Service Done in the Hammam) at Contour Day Spa in Plantation, FL
Salons such a Red Door Spa, Clarins, Beauty Express, Elements Massage, Skin Station, Lord & Taylor Macy’s, iTan and Laser Away are participating nationwide.
Latinalicious Spa #Giveaway!
To help you see the bright side of Fall, Spa Week is sponsoring a Latinalicious giveaway! TWO (2) very lucky Latina On a Mission readers will have the opportunity to win a $50 Spa Week gift card because everyone deserves a day of pampering!
To enter to win one of two $50 Spa Week gift cards, use the Rafflecopter giveaway form below. Giveaway ends October 20, 2014 at 11:50 PM (Eastern Time) and is open to US residents over 18 years of age.
To win more giveaways, head over to SpaWeek.com to enter more amazing sponsor giveaways. Their Fall 2014 Event is sponsored by Philip Stein, Vita Liberata, HauteLook™ and Saving Grace by Jane Green (St. Martin’s Press).
To locate a participating spa or salon, visit www.spaweek.com for locations and services.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
New to Rafflecopter? Watch this 45-second video to learn how to enter! ¡Suerte! / Good luck! Disclosure: AEG LIVE and Cricket Wireless is sponsoring the above giveaway. The sponsor also provided two concert tickets to the author. All opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and were not influenced by the sponsorship.