One of my favorite online boutiques, ShopBop, is having a rare Black Friday type Spring sale! And because the fellas are sure to need a few things as well, East Dane is also offering the same stellar sale.
Below are a few of my favorite basic Spring pieces. You can mix and match these pieces and they will never get old. I particularly love nude shoes and jumpsuits. They are versatile and look amazing on all shapes and hues. They also flow from season to season, which is what basic pieces should do.
Not only will these pieces update your look, but if you shop now you’ll save extra cash.
- 4.collective: Striped 3/4 Sleeve Dress
- Matiko: Monica Thong Sandals
- Zero Gravity: Lolita iPhone Case
- Norma Kamali: Kulture Rectangle Jumpsuit
- Loeffler Randall: Straw Lock Clutch
- Tory Burch: Dipped Cuff Bracelet
- Free People: Cypress Tall Sandals
- Mara Hoffman: Jacquard Dress
- Jeffrey Campbell: Hough Sandals
SALE ALERT: The ShopBop Big Event (Promo Code Included)
The ShopBop and East Dane sale runs from Tuesday, March 3, 2015 to Sunday, March 8, 2015, 4:00AM Eastern Time. Bundle your purchases to save even more money. The sale includes all full price and SALE items.
Grab a friend (or your fella!) and go on a shopping spree without the guilt because the bigger the order the more you save! Just make sure to click on the link below to grab that discount.
NOTE: There is one brand exclusion: Stuart Weitzman.