Apr

Repurpose and Upcycle To Organize (VIDEO)

Charmin + Latina On a Mission | latinaonamission.com

I have something to admit. I’m a secret upcycler. (Is that even a word? Spell check says it isn’t.) I love taking castaways and recycling them into something useful. Perfect example: toilet paper rolls. We all know what to do with toilet paper (I hope!), but what about the rolls? Do you toss them? I hope not. In my mind, that’s wasted money. That’s why I partnered with Charmin; to show you how a little creativity can turn ho hum toilet paper rolls into organizers to use about the house.

Check out the video I created with Charmin below to see the fabulousness that I was able to create with my toilet paper rolls. I’m sure you’ll find an idea or two that will help you upcycle and become more organized.

Let’s talk! Do you upcycle? If so, have you ever used toilet paper rolls? Let us know in a comment!

Latina On a Mission + Charmin | latinaonamission.com
Brought to you by Charmin Ultra Soft. We all go. Why not enjoy the go?

Disclosure: Latina On a Mission is working on a sponsored Charmin campaign to develop a fresh, innovative video series. All opinions expressed herein are those of the Author.

51 Autumn June 4, 2014 at 4:05 pm

It’s so awesome that you were able to organize your home with the things that you have upcycled – in this case, toilet paper rolls. CUTE!
    Autumn recently posted..Maleficent – Is Disney’s Newest Villain Flick Fit For Kids?

52 Jeanine @ sixtimemommy.com June 4, 2014 at 4:24 pm

So awesome and up cycling is amazing I need to do more!

53 Rachael June 4, 2014 at 6:06 pm

That’s a cute idea. I save my toilet paper rolls for my friend’s gerbils. They love to chew them up.

54 mary June 4, 2014 at 8:50 pm

My daughter loves upcycling like this. She is so creative, but didn’t get that gene from me. Great post thanks!
    mary recently posted..Get Rewarded to Shop! Nielsen Homescan has opened enrollment

55 Amy Desrosiers June 4, 2014 at 8:57 pm

I love anything and everything repurpose and upcycled. In fact I need to get more creative since I will have to start paying for my trash!!

56 StacieinAtlanta June 4, 2014 at 9:25 pm

That’s some pretty cool upcycling! I need to do more of this…I’ve got some work to do.
    StacieinAtlanta recently posted..Summer Packing List for Girls {PRINTABLE}

57 Theresa June 4, 2014 at 9:50 pm

We craft with toilet paper rolls all the time. Instruments for the kids, bracelets, little animals. The possibilities are endless!
    Theresa recently posted..Thrill Seekers Rejoice At Cedar Point! #BloggingAtCP

58 Dawn June 4, 2014 at 10:58 pm

It’s so interesting how many things that you can do something with besides just throwing them away. Good job!
    Dawn recently posted..10 Frugal Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Say It All

59 Toni June 5, 2014 at 5:19 am

There is so much to be done by upcycling. TP rolls are especially good!
    Toni recently posted..Take Maleficent Home With You With The New Maleficent Product Line #MaleficentEvent

60 Joanna Sormunen June 5, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Recycling is the way to go! I’m not that good at upcycling though.
    Joanna Sormunen recently posted..Split-Second Story – Photo Challenge

61 Sili June 6, 2014 at 10:20 am

I love it! Please send me your address so I can send you all my rolls! ;-)

oxoxox
    Sili recently posted..Backstage at La Voz Kids

62 Gloria June 6, 2014 at 10:38 am

These are great ideas and useful too! L and I will be trying some of these for sure.
    Thank you for sharing.

63 Cassie @ Southeast by Midwest June 6, 2014 at 11:48 am

I actually did something like this for a craft project at a daycare that I worked at years ago. The kids loved it as did the parents.
    Cassie @ Southeast by Midwest recently posted..May Beauty Favorites

64 Dina June 7, 2014 at 8:19 am

I’ve been saving mine too. I love to get crafty with mine too!

65 Katherine G from La La Land Mommy June 13, 2014 at 1:36 pm

You are so creative. You made some great things with toilet paper rolls.
    Katherine G from La La Land Mommy recently posted..How To Train Your Dragon 2 In Theaters June 13