I’m excited to announce that I will be co-hosting a sponsored Twitter Party with @TheMotherhood and the fabulous Ladies listed below.
If you’re like most people, you’ve made a New Year resolutions focusing on self-improvement, such as eating healthier, exercising more and losing weight. But, did you know that only 8% of people achieve those New Year’s resolutions?! Crazy, I know, but NOT impossible!
With the Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager, a free mobile app and website with new features designed to support and motivate people to stay on schedule with their medications, you have a better chance of succeeding. You can download and use Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager from the iTunes App Store or Google Play or register on the website.
Now, let’s make sure you can join in. Below I have noted all the details. Feel free to tweet me, @MsLatina, if you have any questions. If not, I’ll see you on Twitter!
When: Thursday, January 16, at 1p ET / 12p CT / 10a PT
Where: We’ll be on Twitter – follow the #Care4Today hashtag to track the conversation. You can see the details and RSVP via this Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/
Prizes: We will randomly award five prizes throughout the party, from all eligible correct responses to trivia questions. Each prize includes a $50 VISA gift card and a Vera Bradley pill case. (No purchase necessary. Entrants must be legal residents of the 50 United States + D.C. 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. For official rules, click here.)
- Crystal, Cinnamon Hollow Reviews, – @CinnamonHollow
- Jenn, The Rebel Chick, – @therebelchick
- Jennifer, Eighty MPH Mom, – @EightyMPHMom
- Jenny, Mommin’ It Up, – @jennyitup
- Katherine, Our Whiskey Lullaby, – @KBWhiskey
- Kimberly, She Scribes, – @She_Scribes
- Kristin, Our Ordinary Life, – @OurOrdinaryLife
- Migdalia, Latina On a Mission, – @MsLatina
- Robin, Mom Foodie, – @MomFoodie
- Sherry, Superexhausted, – @Babypop