With the holidays almost here, its time to spread some cheer! So prep up your printer and get ready to print out some recetas/recipes that will have your guests raving about your magical domestic powers!
According to Livestrong.com, “Cosmopolitans have more calories than several other types of alcoholic drinks…” with more than 213 calories per every 4 ounces but no worries this Saturday I’m sharing a secret… the SKINNY Cosmopolitan. It’s Latinalicious and virtually guilt-free at 100 calories per serving (2 grams of carbs)!
Now fave this receta/recipe and save the calories for your holiday pernil and arroz con gandules/rice and peas!
- 2 - 1 x ½ inch strips lemon zest
- 2 – 1 x ½ inch strips orange zest
- 1 packet of Sweet’N Low
- ½ ounce unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 ½ ounces Vodka
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the lemon and orange zest with the Sweet’N Low
- Add the pomegranate juice and vodka
- Fill the shaker half-way with cracked ice and shake it like you mean it – vigorously y sin pena / with no mercy!
- Strain into a chilled stemmed glass.
Enjoy and don’t forget to drink responsibly!
Disclosure: Latina On a Mission (“LOAM”) has a strategic partnership with Glamour. Recipe provided by Glamour. We are not responsible for typos or incorrect information provided to us. No compensation was received for the same.
©Latina On a Mission www.latinaonamission.com
Do you have a Sabroso Saturday recipe you would like to share?
If you have a Latinalicious recipe that you would like to share, shoot me an e-mail at MsLatina@latinaonamission.com with “Sabroso Saturday Recipe” in the Subject line. If I’m able to make it at home and my family enjoys it, I will feature your recipe!