Jun

Wordless Wednesday: #CVSsneakpeeks

I’m in Providence, RI, enjoying myself with CVS/Pharmacy and their team!

Not only am I getting a tour of their office,  we’ll also be discussing ExtraCare updates! Follow the conversation online usings #CVSsneakpeeks and #SMlatinas. Also, if you have any questions or concerns you would like addressed tweet me: @MsLatina.

Now let’s save money…TOGETHER!

1 Maybelline @ Naturalmente Mamá June 13, 2012 at 8:13 am

LOVE. IT. How cute is that they put your blog’s logo on your badge?… Have fun Migdalia! and make sure to share those ExtraCare Updates with us! =) I’ll be following on twitter for sure!..

Hugs

Maybelline
    Maybelline @ Naturalmente Mamá recently posted..Miércoles Mudo ~ Entretenido y Mimetizado

2 Alexandra June 13, 2012 at 8:31 am

Wooooot! I am OBSESSED with CVS & my extracare rewards – it’s awesome! And because I shop there so much I get pretty awesome extra bucks!! Have a great time!!!
    Alexandra recently posted..LET’S GET REAL… HEALTHY! Realistic Steps to Living the Fit Life (Part 1)

3 alissa apel June 13, 2012 at 5:08 pm

It seems like you are on an adventure! Have fun!

alissa apel recently posted..WW: Amtrak {Linky}

4 Stacey at RealWorldMom (Linky) June 13, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Woohoo! Sounds like fun! Enjoy! :)
    Stacey at RealWorldMom (Linky) recently posted..Manners Do Matter

5 Paula J June 14, 2012 at 8:56 am

Wow insider access!! LUCKY you :))
    Thanks for linking up for WW!

Paula
    Paula J recently posted..Wordless Wednesday …

6 Patricia June 14, 2012 at 3:26 pm

That is awesome. Have fun.

7 GrammyMouseTails June 15, 2012 at 11:18 pm

no CVS near me, but wow! I bet you have a great time & learn lots. enjoy!
    GrammyMouseTails recently posted..Happy Father’s Day 2012 !