My feet heart my newest chancletas from the Havaianas Soul Collection. They’re stylish, comfortable and priced just right.
I’ve been wearing my navy blue and pop rose URBIS LOW SNEAKER for the past month, walking for miles in these shoes. They’ve gone on errands, lunch dates and even to Washington, DC. And you know what I realized? My feet don’t ache at night! They’re also clean since my feet are covered and not subject to the city elements.
Havaianas Soul Collection cradles your sole. All. Day. Long. They’re the flip flop that’s not. They cushion each step with the sole of a chancleta, while giving you the style of a closed toe shoe. They have a variety of styles and colors. Some look like sneakers, others don’t. Yet, all provide the same comfort and style Havaianas is known for. To view the complete Havaianas Soul Collection styles click here.
Enter to win your own pair from the Havaianas Soul Collection
Haviannas and Latina On a Mission have partnered together to give one reader a one pair of their choice from the Havaianas Soul Collection. To enter follow the rules below.
¡Suerte! / Good luck!
Leave a comment below letting us know which style you would pick from the Havaianas Soul Collection if you won. Click here to view the Havaianas Soul Collection styles.
EXTRA ENTRIES AVAILABLE AFTER MANDATORY ENTRY IS COMPLETED – LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY TO COUNT:
1. Subscribe to my blog via email or feed, and/or “Like” Latina On a Mission’s Facebook page for one (1) entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know!
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet URL in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
4. Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for two (2) extra entries.
5. Share this post, or another, on Google+, Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, and/or Facebook. Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
6. If you’re a blogger, sign up to become a Stiletto Media blogger and grab their button. Leave your blog link in a comment so button placement can be verified.