Mar

Wordless Wednesday: Do You Text?

My teen discovered this while shopping with my Mom in the Bronx. I can’t believe in this day and age, people would need an instruction manuel!

Do You Text?

Happy WW!

If you are joining in the WW bloghop, leave your link below.

1 Kim March 13, 2012 at 9:55 pm

HAHAHAHA…that is hilarious!

Kim recently posted..POST IT TUESDAY :BEAUTY

2 Alicia March 13, 2012 at 11:15 pm

LOL..that is totally something my mom would have benefited from!!
    Alicia recently posted..Wordful Wednesday

3 Patty at A Day in My NYC March 14, 2012 at 9:54 am

Too funny but I’m sure there are people who need that book! LOL
    Patty at A Day in My NYC recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Seven Days in Pictures

4 CatSynth March 14, 2012 at 11:26 am

It does seems surprising that people would need a book to explain how to text. But then again, texting has come up with its own vocabulary, which can be a bit confusing for those who are jumping in cold.

5 Karyn18 March 14, 2012 at 11:59 pm

I will not be surprised about it. My mom keeps on yelling if someone’s text her, because she doesn’t know how to open the inbox! Lol! She uses her phone for calls only.
    Karyn18 recently posted..Certificates of deposit how it works

6 Bicultural Mama March 15, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Wow, that would be a waste of money to have a guide on how to text!
    Bicultural Mama recently posted..America’s Growing Obesity Problem [Infographic]

7 Bicultural Mama March 15, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Wow, I wouldn’t waste my money on a guide like that!

8 Sabrina March 19, 2012 at 10:47 am

Ok – I will be the first to admit that I may benefit from a texting manual. The vocabulary itself could be quite confusing :)

9 Dawn0977 March 21, 2012 at 11:27 pm

This is funny! but i think it’s a good idea too and i’m sure that a lot of people will benefit from this book. Thank for the post!
    Dawn0977 recently posted..Maid jailed for killing employer’s 29 fishes including arowanas