A few weeks ago my son, Karl, went to Olive Garden in Times Square and loved it! You can read his review by clicking here. Not surprisingly, my teen was not the only one to give Olive Garden a rave review. A recent positive review by Marilyn Hagerty, an 85 year old food writer from North Dakota, has caused a stir and gone viral!
Below are two photos from my son’s meal.
Looks sabroso/delicious doesn’t it?
Olive Garden serves fresh Italian food that would make you salivate. The ambiance in the Olive Garden near me is comfy, cozy, and very family friendly. Perfect for couples, families with children, a girl’s night out and teens out with friends! I also love that their prices are reasonable because I won’t have to worry about breaking the bank when I want a night off from cooking!
With over 750 restaurants throughout the United States, I’m sure there’s one near you. I’m delighted to say that one Latina On a Mission reader will have an opportunity to win a $50 Olive Garden gift card and enjoy their local Olive Garden restaurant. To enter, just complete the Mandatory Entry below. Want more chances to win? Read on!
Go to Olive Garden’s webpage, look over the menu, and let me know which meal you would like to try in a comment below. Click here to go to the Olive Garden webpage.
EXTRA ENTRIES AVAILABLE FTER MANDATORY IS COMPLETED – LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY TO COUNT:
1. Subscribe to my blog via email or feed, follow my blog publicly with Google Friends and/or “Like” Latina On a Mission’s Facebook page for one (1) entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know!
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet URL in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
4. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for two (2) extra entries.
5. Share this post or another on Google+, Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, and/or Facebook. Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
6. If you’re a blogger, sign up to become a Stiletto Media blogger and grab their button. Leave me your blog link in a comment so I can verify button placement!
Winners will be announced on the Giveaway Winners page.