Dec

Wordless Wednesday: When Dogs Attack (Graphic)

Earlier today, I left my puppies alone for a second. They went crazy, attacking three helpless squirrels! I returned and saved two but the last …. well, I warn you the photos below are graphic.

squirrel

Squirrel 2
Yes, he ate the brains.

Sadly, I don’t think it’s made him any smarter because he later went on to eat a plate, earphones, and a knob off my new media table. I’m hoping I can get a replacement knob because I really loved that table.

What weird things have your pets, or kids, for that matter, eaten?

Happy WW! Feel free to link up below.

1 Patty at A Day in My NYC December 7, 2011 at 11:03 am

Those squirrels didn’t have a chance! :)

Our first dog used to love chewing on the Barbie doll legs! LOL! All our doll had doggie bites on their ankles.
Patty at A Day in My NYC recently posted..A Turning Point

2 Ms. Latina December 7, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Isn’t it amazing how they chew everything in sight. I was so bummed when I saw they ate the knob on my media stand since I just got it at Pottery Barn! Sigh
Ms. Latina recently posted..Fiesta de Navidad / Christmas Twitter Party with @MiCricket! #CricketContigo

3 CatSynth December 7, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Poor squirrels.
Fortunately, my cat doesn’t try to eat a lot of things. For some reason, she likes to gnaw on USB cables (not any other type of cable, just USB).

But she does like to pick things up and carry them – particularly wires and twist ties, so I try to keep them hidden.
CatSynth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: View from Brooklyn

4 Mercedes @BeChicMag December 7, 2011 at 12:42 pm

at least they weren’t real squirrels, or your stilettos! ;)

5 Liz December 7, 2011 at 1:36 pm

lol!!!! Ay, this is another reason getting a dog is scary! Imagine if it was my nenas toy? Ay mama!!!!

6 Bren @ B So Chic!™ December 7, 2011 at 2:11 pm

GIRL! I know all too well about this… lucky squirrels that survived… My 6 pairs of shoes?? not so much!
Bren @ B So Chic!™ recently posted..Heart of Haiti Cuffs

7 Yvonne Lopez - El Paso, TX December 7, 2011 at 4:17 pm

That was funny. I needed that… Thanks for sharing…

8 Rachel December 7, 2011 at 4:20 pm

H ahahah!! My puffy lovrs to eat socks!
Rachel recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Meet Bendito

9 rachel December 7, 2011 at 5:57 pm

hahaha

10 Vanessa, DeSuMama December 7, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Lol! The things we put up with as dog owners, huh? My chica doggie can shred the tiniest piece of paper into a gazillion microscopic pieces.

11 alissa apel December 7, 2011 at 6:57 pm

I don’t have pets, unless you want to count my kids and husband.

The strangest thing Mica ate? Paint brushes. My Dad had some sitting in a bowl in the closet Mica used to take naps in. He used them for pottery. He went looking for them and noticed that the bristles were gnawed down. There were no mouse droppings and said, “It had to be Mica when he cut his teeth.”
alissa apel recently posted..WW – Opera Characters {Linky}

12 Marcy Kennedy December 7, 2011 at 10:09 pm

Poor squirrels!

13 jendalynne December 8, 2011 at 10:00 am

poor squirrel lol
jendalynne recently posted..November | Loves & Loathes

14 sugar-free recipes December 8, 2011 at 10:32 am

My dog used to eat books, chairs, socks and shows, rubber erasers, and ashes from cigarettes. :D

15 sugar-free recipes December 8, 2011 at 10:32 am

I meant SHOES
sugar-free recipes recently posted..Carbohydrates and you

16 Bicultural Mama December 8, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Too funny, dogs will eat anything!

17 Jes Sofia Valle December 9, 2011 at 1:47 am

wow! Poor toy. :-(

18 Presley's Pantry December 9, 2011 at 6:42 am

hahahhaha…. that’s funny! His poor eye is gone.
Presley’s Pantry recently posted..Webisode 1: Chile Relleno Recipe

19 Carrie at TikiTikiBlog! December 9, 2011 at 8:11 am

Madre! Que pena!
My dog hasn’t destroyed much, but we do have some dog toys that look like those squirrels!