Just in time for the holidays, Shabby Apple wants you to look festively beautiful with the above Red and White Stripped, 3/4 Length Sleeve, Boat Neck Dress. The dress is generously sized to fit fuller figures and curvaceous Latina hips. Dressed up or down the dress is sure to highlight what’s important…YOU!
Want to get a closer look at the dress?
Click on the image above.
Ready to win it?
To ENTER to win the Shabby Apple Dress, leave a comment on this blog post, AFTER you “like” Shabby Apple on Facebook.
EXTRA ENTRIES AVAILABLE FTER MANDATORY IS COMPLETED – LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY TO COUNT:
1. Subscribe to my blog via email or feed, follow my blog publicly with Google Friends and/or “Like” Latina On a Mission’s Facebook page for one (1) entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know!
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet URL in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
3. Leave a comment on ANY other post, dated December 12, 2011 or later, for THREE (3) extra entries. Let me know you did so in the comments below.
4. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for two (2) extra entries.
5. Share this post or another on Google+, Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, and/or Facebook. Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
6. If you’re a blogger, sign up to become a Stiletto Media blogger and grab their button. Leave me your blog link in a comment so I can verify button placement!
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 2 days to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise.
Winners will be announced on the Giveaway Winners page.