I admit the first few times I took Karl, I didn’t know the names of the styles or what was in style at the moment. I just knew he needed a haircut! Once I had Andrew, I was a pro. I could tell you the styles, what blade to use and exactly how I wanted it done.
Over the years, I watched and learned. Eventually I purchased hair clippers of my own and started cutting their hair. Those first few times were hard! The clippers were bulky, the cord was too short and their curly hair seemed to get caught in the blades.
Fast forward 10+ years and I now have the Philips Norelco DIY Hair Clipper Pro QC5530.
The Philips Norelco clippers are a huge improvement from my original clippers. The clipper has a rotating head that lets you cut around the head and neck, avoiding unnecessary slip-ups. It also has a precision trimmer attachment that gives you that clean line needed at the base of the neck, around their forehead and the sideburns. It can be used with or without a cord. Best of all, we can remove the blade and wash it, avoiding any bacteria buildup!
Perfect for your boyfriend, husband or son (minors should not cut their hair alone), the Philips Norelco DIY Hair Clipper Pro, which retails for $39.99, is a great gift for the holidays and beyond. Just make sure you include a card letting them know they can use the money they save from cutting their hair on YOU! Win-win verdad/right?
Good luck! / ¡Suerte!
Let me know in a comment why you want to win the Philips Norelco DIY Hair Clipper Pro.
EXTRA ENTRIES AVAILABLE AFTER MANDATORY IS COMPLETED – LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY TO COUNT:
1. Subscribe to my blog via email or feed, follow my blog publicly with Google Friends and/or “Like” Latina On a Mission’s Facebook page for one (1) entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know!
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet URL in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
3. Follow @ShaveExperts and let them know WHY you want to win the Philips Norelco DIY Hair Clipper Pro. Provide me with the tweet URL in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
@ShaveExperts I want DIY Hair Clippers because _(fill in the blank)_ #Giveaway #MsLatina #Men #Dad #Teen
4. Leave a comment on ANY other post, dated December 12, 2011 or later, for THREE (3) extra entries. Let me know you did so in the comments below.
5. Share this post or another on Google+, Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, and/or Facebook. Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
6. If you’re a blogger, sign up to become a Stiletto Media blogger and grab their button. Leave me your blog link in a comment so I can verify button placement!
Giveaway ends January 6, 2012 at 11:59 A.M. EST
Open to US residents only
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 2 days to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise.
Winners will be announced on the Giveaway Winners page.