Sep

Wordless Wednesday: Budget Love

Lately, whenever I open my monthly cell phone bill I to cringe. So I have to ask myself, “Do I like you? Do I really, really like you?”

Budget Love

If I do, you’ll get calls before 9pm! ;)

How do you save money on your cell phone bill?

Psst, I’m hosting a #muvete Twitter Party on Tuesday, Sept. 27. Make sure you join! You could win a Samsung phone with FREE activation and FREE unlimited texting, web browsing and music downloads!!! Hollaaaa!

Happy WW! Feel free to link up below.

1 CatSynth September 21, 2011 at 2:14 am

Nice! I actually know the “Angry Little Girls” cartoon :)

I try to do as much of my traditional voice calls on my cell phone on off-peak times. But most of my usage these days is data (internet), which is pretty much fixed, nothing I can do to lower the cost.
CatSynth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Central Freeway

2 Carolyn G September 21, 2011 at 10:02 am

It better be before 9pm!

3 Patty @ A Day in My NYC September 21, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Cute shirt! Ah there is that word “budget” sneaking in to remind me to set one up and stick to it.
Patty @ A Day in My NYC recently posted..Word-less Wednesday: Weird Hair Product

4 Leah September 21, 2011 at 12:38 pm

Talking on phones? Pfft. That’s what the internet is for.
Leah recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Find the Kitty edition

5 alissa apel September 21, 2011 at 1:47 pm

I love the shirt. I actually washed my cell phone last week! EKK! My husband took it all apart, put it in a dry bin of rice. It works now, except for the #8 key. I should go take it in.
alissa apel recently posted..WW – Plaza {Linky}

6 Amy September 21, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Haha. Fortunately, I don’t have peak/off-peak minutes anymore– but this totally reminds me of a few years back. Me and the long distance boyfriend used to take turns calling the landline so we didn’t both have to waste our minutes. Ha. So lame to think about now!
Amy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Jackson, make the face that makes Belle smile

7 Amy September 21, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Oh, and my hubby and I save money on our phone bill by staying on our respective parents family plan and paying them each month. We are both the 5th member on each of the plans, so we can’t switch to be on the same one. I’m Sprint, he’s ATT. But it is so much cheaper than having a plan with just us two.

8 Unknown Mami September 21, 2011 at 9:01 pm

I got a wrong number today and was pissed that they were using up my minutes.

9 rachel September 21, 2011 at 9:28 pm

I’ve become a text person. Very sad.

10 Justice Jonesie September 21, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I used to have unlimited minutes when I was with Tmobile. Now I’m on AT&T and I have to be very careful- it’s all about land line calls and mobile to mobile– annoying!

11 Morena September 22, 2011 at 12:13 pm

I agree with the ones who use the internet for communicating withmost people. I hardly use my phone at all anymore, and I love it! :D

12 Sabrina September 22, 2011 at 2:39 pm

I want that T-shirt! I don’t use my cell phone often. Those who know me well unstand that I only use it if necessary. There are so many other ways to communicate. Whatever happened to sending a letter or card via mail. I miss that!

13 Edredones para cunas de bebe September 22, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Cute tshirt! I personally “moved” to the internet for communicating with my friends. No more phone!! Just emergencies of course…
Edredones para cunas de bebe recently posted..Coches para bebes modernos

14 Mariana September 23, 2011 at 12:04 pm

I text more than talk, so that helps. Plus, I have Virgin Mobile so I only pay $25 a month (and that’s for a smartphone!)
Mariana recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Dollhouse