Recently I wrote about my teeth whitening ordeal at the Dentist’s office. Trust me, it wasn’t pretty. In fact, it was downright painful.
Using the Crest 3D Whitestrips, on the other hand, was easy peasy and painless.
In the before (top picture) and after photos, shown below, I tested out one 2 hour treatment. The package comes with 4 treatments, a 12 month supply. Each treatment lasts for 3 months.
I enjoyed using this product for several reasons:
- Its cheaper than a visit to the Dentist.
- It’s enamel safe – very important for me.
- You can talk while wearing the strips.
- Convenience – No appointment required. Available in a variety of stores.
- It actually works!!
I would like to note that any whitening can cause sensitivity. With the Crest 3D Whitestrips, my teeth were sensitive for about 2 days. This is much less than what I experienced from whitening at the Dentist. I believe that lasted for about a month, but I’m sure that was because of the ordeal I went through. As I stated before, it wasn’t pretty.
SALE & COUPON ALERT:
- Crest 3D Whitestrips are currently on sale at CVS for $44.79 and normally retails for $55.99.
- Want to test out them out before purchasing? You can get Free Crest 3D White Samples by clicking HERE.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post created for Crest 3D Whitestrips. All opinions and dental anxiety are strictly my own.