Using the Crest 3D Whitestrips, on the other hand, was easy peasy and painless.
In the before (top picture) and after photos, shown below, I tested out one 2 hour treatment. The package comes with 4 treatments, a 12 month supply. Each treatment lasts for 3 months.
I enjoyed using this product for several reasons:
- Its cheaper than a visit to the Dentist.
- It’s enamel safe – very important for me.
- You can talk while wearing the strips.
- Convenience – No appointment required. Available in a variety of stores.
- It actually works!!
I would like to note that any whitening can cause sensitivity. With the Crest 3D Whitestrips, my teeth were sensitive for about 2 days. This is much less than what I experienced from whitening at the Dentist. I believe that lasted for about a month, but I’m sure that was because of the ordeal I went through. As I stated before, it wasn’t pretty.
SALE & COUPON ALERT:
- Crest 3D Whitestrips are currently on sale at CVS for $44.79 and normally retails for $55.99.
- Want to test out them out before purchasing? You can get Free Crest 3D White Samples by clicking HERE.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post created for Crest 3D Whitestrips. All opinions and dental anxiety are strictly my own.