Jun

Wordless Wednesday: Puppy Hair Disaster

My youngest puppy, Teddy, who is 5 months old, recently got an unwanted haircut. Unwanted because I didn’t ask for it and was extremely upset when I saw it. Based on a talk with another dog groomer, the haircut may change the texture of his hair. I’m hoping it doesn’t because he had such beautiful fluffy hair.

Anyway, below is his new haircut. Doesn’t he look like Spike from Gremlins with that spiky hair?!  Thankfully, he’s not as ornery!

Happy WW!

1 CatSynth June 1, 2011 at 11:48 am

Aww. Poor puppy. Hope his hair does grow back.
CatSynth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- STOP

2 alissa apel June 1, 2011 at 3:13 pm

That’s too bad. It took me forever to cut my son’s hair because I like the feel of baby hair!
alissa apel recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Bear Family

3 OfeliaNJ June 1, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Ay he looks like such a cutie! I hope it grows back nicely – won’t bore you with stories of how hair feels different after a cut.
OfeliaNJ recently posted..Spotted while walking 1 – Wordless Wednesday

4 Ms. Latina June 1, 2011 at 3:47 pm

I sure hope it does CatSynth! It just doesn’t look or feel the same anymore :(

alissa apel The day I cut my boys hair they no longer looked or acted like babies. They morphed into toddlers and became so independant. Of course, it wasn’t the hair but in my eyes it sure looked that way!

5 Laura June 2, 2011 at 12:29 am

He is adorable! I am so sorry to hear about the bad news involving the hair cut, and here i was thinking that only us humans get terrible haircuts every once in a while. I hope his hair grows back!
~L
Laura recently posted..June 1st

6 Li June 2, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Ay bendito! but its only hair and I bet he’ll be cuter than ever when it grows back.

Best,

Li
@LaLicenciada
@HerDeepThoughts
Li recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Trouble In Paradise

7 Bicultural Mama June 2, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Wow, that’s some spiky hair! Hope the old hair grows back!
Bicultural Mama recently posted..Letting Go of Asian Constraints to Follow the Dream to Write

8 Patty June 2, 2011 at 5:03 pm

OMG! Poor Puppy, I hope his hair grows back in the same texture! Shame on the groomer!
Patty recently posted..Weighing In