Jun

Wordless Wednesday: How Do YOU Take it?

On top, in the middle or on the bottom?

I prefer the bottom. For some reason, I just think its cleaner. What about you?

Newspapers

And if you thought I was talking about anything but this, shame on you! ;)

Happy WW! Feel free to link up below.

1 Chela June 15, 2011 at 11:34 am

Actually, I thought you meant coffee… LOL
Chela recently posted..The American Soundtrack of My Life

2 Vida June 15, 2011 at 11:37 am

I like the first comment! Personally, I agree – usually the middle or bottom.
Vida recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- babyGAP- what do you think

3 Lisa June 15, 2011 at 12:44 pm

I didn’t even think of anything naughty. lol
Lisa recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – A Short Video at Grand Central Terminal linky

4 BellaVidaLetty June 15, 2011 at 1:06 pm

Hi, this is my first time linking up here to wordless wednesday. I knew you were joking when I read the caption. It made me smile and want to know what cleverness you were referring to. lol

And I like to grab from the cleanest, crispest part wherever that may be on the pile.

Have a fabulous hump day peeps.
BellaVidaLetty recently posted..BellaVidaLetty- How to Turn Your Twitter Tweeps Into Meaningful Business Relationships – http-tco-BQuLYaT

5 Portia June 15, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Very clever. I did of course think it was something naughty but then thought otherwise. It made me smile anyway! BTW, I always grab from the middle.

6 Sabrina June 15, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Nice word play! I will admit for a few seconds my mind was in the gutter but then I remember this is a family oriented blog. :)

I usually grab from the middle, it appears cleaner….

7 alissa apel June 15, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Ha! I thought about the worst. I was confused. You got me. The bottom is what I pick out. I also dig for the latest date on the milk too!
alissa apel recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Berry Picking

8 Andrea June 15, 2011 at 2:15 pm

I was thinking coffee, too, til I read the rest of your comment. :) I take it from the middle!
Andrea recently posted..Rockin The Bump!

9 Patty June 15, 2011 at 3:16 pm

LOL! Nice intro! :)

I always take the second copy from the top.
Patty recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Too Much Paper!

10 Li June 15, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Dude I thought this was about cafe!!! (kudos for my perverse brain for not going to that other place first, I’m maturing!) I take it from the middle!

Best,
Li
@LaLicenciada
@HerDeepThoughts
Li recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Lost

11 alissa apel June 15, 2011 at 9:56 pm

You have no reply on your comment to me, so you were asking where I got Isaak’s tie. I won it off Mom4Life: http://www.mom4life.com/little-man-tie-by-red-pajamas-designs.html they are reversible to. The pattern on the other side is slightly different. He loves it!
alissa apel recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Berry Picking

12 CatSynth June 16, 2011 at 12:07 am

Funny post! But second from the top makes sense to me.
CatSynth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Photo Shoot Setup

13 Bicultural Mama June 16, 2011 at 12:49 am

You’re so funny…and witty!
Bicultural Mama recently posted..New Weekly Poll on BiculturalMamacom

14 won June 18, 2011 at 9:01 pm

LOL!

15 Tara L June 25, 2011 at 10:40 pm

I take it out of the middle

16 Donna B. July 2, 2011 at 9:37 pm