Jun

Wordless Wednesday: His & Hers Toilets

Last week I had a slice to eat with a friend. Before leaving the pizza place, we decided to use their loo.

Bathroom

Did they think we would hold hands?

Happy WW!

Don’t forget to check out the other photos linked up below!

1 alissa apel June 7, 2011 at 11:21 pm

Most certainly! LOL It is kind of funny how guys pee right next to one another and the ladies never do. We do have a time of the month, so it might be kind of awkward!
    alissa apel recently posted..Three Year Old More of a Punk!

2 CatSynth June 8, 2011 at 1:19 am

Maybe once upon a time there was a larger object in between to afford some additional privacy. It is amusing, though – one of those architecture/design blunders :)
    CatSynth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Memory

3 Lindsey June 8, 2011 at 12:11 pm

Great idea! Does he have to clean his own?
    Lindsey recently posted..All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

4 Sabrina June 8, 2011 at 3:19 pm

Awkward!!!!

5 Vida June 8, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Hmm, I’m still trying to figure out what to think about this… it’s pretty funny. Convenient if you have kids :)

6 Ms. Latina June 8, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Sabrina: Yes, it was! I don’t know what the owner was thinking,

Vida: I’m thinking there was a BOGO sale going on LOL

7 Tough Cookie Mommy June 8, 2011 at 6:34 pm

I agree with Vida, the only logic I could see behind this setup is if you have children, it facilitates keeping your eye on them and allowing you to use the bathroom at the same time… Thanks for hosting!
    Tough Cookie Mommy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday-New Puppy Edition

8 Tracie June 9, 2011 at 1:32 am

THAT is hilarious!!
    Tracie recently posted..How to Have a Not Bummer Summer

9 Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly June 9, 2011 at 3:43 am

You really should put a disclaimer on this one in the title, I laughed so hard I’m glad I wasn’t drinking anything!

Thanks for the linky!

Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly
    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Butterfly Sightings at FFANY!

10 Mami2jcn June 9, 2011 at 4:23 pm

If my husband were to poop while sitting next to me, that would be grounds for divorce.
    Mami2jcn recently posted..Redbox Giveaway 5 winners

11 K June 11, 2011 at 10:56 pm

Now I gotta tell ya, I will have to agree with Mami2jcn, because a girl can only take so much!!! That would have to take some getting used to. After all – do we really need to be seeing and possibly smelling everything? Come on now? (lol)

12 Mariana @ The Domestic Buzz June 13, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Omigosh! That’s crazy! LMNO!
    Mariana @ The Domestic Buzz recently posted..Georgetown Cupcake yumminess!

13 won July 2, 2011 at 8:12 pm

I think that is unthinkable! Who in their right mind designed that? LOL