May

Wordless Wednesday: Nails & Cars

This week I am attending a Dodge Ride and Drive event in New York. I am super excited to test out their cars, especially since my someone hit my parked car. It looks like a wreck but thankfully, the person who hit the car left a note with her cell phone number (See there are good people in this world!)

Now onto my nails…

Seeing how I will be test driving a few cars and staring at my nails at all the red lights, I wanted to get a funky color for my nails.

I choose a purple color called OPI- Catherine the Grape, because they are treating me like royalty and putting me in the swanky Husdon Hotel for a few days!

And here are my nails as I run to the hotel!

What are you wearing on your nails?

Disclosure: My time, travel and accommodations for the event have been compensated by Chrysler Corp. for our participation in the Dodge Ride & Drive. This in no way will impede my honest opinion regarding the event and their cars.

1 Jaime May 18, 2011 at 11:24 am

You go girl!!! Have fun.

2 CatSynth May 18, 2011 at 11:32 am

That looks like a very nice color. Quite bold.
    I’m sorry to hear about your car – at least they did leave a note. And have fun test-driving the new ones (though driving in NYC is always a bit of an adventure.)
    CatSynth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- 8494 Doll and scrap metal

3 Vida May 18, 2011 at 11:33 am

Nice event invite! Enjoy your drive! And lovely nails! I unfortunately haven’t gotten a mani in years so I don’t wear anything on my nails :(
    Vida recently posted..Sesame Street enters the Technology Storybook Playground

4 alissa apel May 18, 2011 at 11:33 am

I wear absolutely nothing on my nails. I used to, but they turned yellowish, and I figured that was a sign for me not to wear anything on them. I even changed polish often and tried different polish.
    alissa apel recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – These are a Few of Their Favorite Things

5 Lilian Hurn May 18, 2011 at 5:23 pm

nice color i shoud try it.
    Lilian Hurn recently posted..Miércoles Mudo- Tinto o blanco

6 Bicultural Mama May 18, 2011 at 11:16 pm

Nice nails and what a fun time!
    Bicultural Mama recently posted..My Great-Grandfather- First Chinese Cadet at West Point

7 Shannon Thompson May 19, 2011 at 1:25 pm

i love this color very pretty…

right now my nails are blank but this weekend i am planning on having a spa day with my little girl hehe so we shall see what color she picks to paint them =)

8 Mariana @ The Domestic Buzz May 20, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Love it! Gorgeous color. Hope you’ve been having a good time!
    Mariana @ The Domestic Buzz recently posted..Random cellphone photos