Apr

Wordless Wednesday: CupCake Bike

It was an overcast day in New York, when we discovered the Cupcake Bike. It definitely got brighter after that!

Cupcake Bike

Happy WW! Feel free to link up your WW posts below. :)

1 CatSynth April 13, 2011 at 2:48 am

Very cute. And I know exactly where that is :)
    I actually like gray skies sometimes, it has a calming effect.

Missed you the last couple of weeks on WW – great to see you here again.
    CatSynth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Battery Mendell Marin Headlands

2 Nikki @ Mommy Factor April 13, 2011 at 8:04 am

Seeing cupcakes always brighten my day also. LOL
    Nikki @ Mommy Factor recently posted..Origany Eco-white Boys Polo Shirt Review

3 Vida April 13, 2011 at 11:12 am

OMGness…I am just imagining that the cupcake is real and I’m diving into it now…
    Vida recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Sleeping Adventures…

4 Patty April 13, 2011 at 11:30 am

A great “only in New York” pic!
    Patty recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- The Computer’s Cousin

5 mapsgirl April 13, 2011 at 1:00 pm

LOL!!! Please tell me that the rider of that bike had cupcakes to hand out!!
    mapsgirl recently posted..wordless wednesday- vintage car seat linky

6 Katrina @ Proverbs 31 Wife & Mom April 13, 2011 at 1:18 pm

I cannot imagine trying to ride that bike up a hill!! lol
    Thanks for the laugh!
    Katrina @ Proverbs 31 Wife & Mom recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Birds of Monterey

7 Lee April 13, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Two of my favorites things in life: bikes & cupcakes. Sweet!
    Lee recently posted..Garden Tuesday – seed bombs

8 Carolyn G April 13, 2011 at 2:28 pm

My philosophy on life is that cupcakes make anything brighter, even if you can;t eat the cupcake although it would be cool to have a giant edible cupcake like that!
    Carolyn G recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Dusk at our house

9 Run DMT April 13, 2011 at 3:40 pm

So cool! How did you refrain yourself from pretending to eat it for the camera? I would have totally pretended to bite it.
    Run DMT recently posted..Springtime

10 Sukhmandir Kaur April 13, 2011 at 5:03 pm

That’s a very bright cupcake. Wonder if it delivers :)

11 Rachel April 13, 2011 at 11:21 pm