Mar

Wordless Wednesday: Photos from Puerto Rico

Today we’re playing a guessing game with my photos from PuertoRico. Can you guess what these are? Let me know in a comment.

1. PR1

2. PR2

3. PR3a

Come back on Thursday to get the answers and don’t forget this is a family friendly blog ;)

Happy WW!

UPDATE:  Thanks to all who joined in the fun.  I loved the answers to #3, very, very original! Want to know what the above pictures really are?  Click Puerto Rico Recap + Answers to WW and scroll to the bottom.  Besos/Kisses!

1 PippaD @ A Mothers Ramblings March 2, 2011 at 10:11 am

I’m going to guess 1 is dinner (hog roast?) 2 is erm… coconuts… and 3 I don’t know why but it looks like eggs to me!
    PippaD @ A Mothers Ramblings recently posted..Lasagne cooked by Top Ender – Wordless Wednesday

2 Chela March 2, 2011 at 10:12 am

Okay, here are my guesses:
    1. lechon
    2. coconuts
    3. crease of your arm
    Chela recently posted..They Call Me La Lupe

3 Melissa March 2, 2011 at 10:53 am

I can only identify the first one: Charlie Sheen’s brain.

4 Carolyn G March 2, 2011 at 11:42 am

I know I know. OMG did you eat that deliciousness. I would give my pinky toe to have a piece of that lechon. Dios mio. I am dying here.
    Carolyn G recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Yes- I am immature

5 Nikki @ Mommy Factor March 2, 2011 at 12:11 pm

Ha! This is easy

1. Roasted Pork
    2. Coconuts
    3. Your poor sunburned arm

Did I win any chocolate?!

6 Patty March 2, 2011 at 12:33 pm

LMAO! Loved the comment of Charlie Sheen’s brain!
    Hope you had a great trip!

1. Lechon
    2.Coconuts
    3.Sunburned arm or leg…poor baby!
    Patty recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Latina Bloggers with Adriana Lima

7 CatSynth March 2, 2011 at 1:24 pm

I got the roasted pig (lechon) and the green coconuts. I didn’t get the arm at first – ouch! Hope it’s not too bad – it sounds like a great trip overall.

8 Rachel March 2, 2011 at 3:56 pm

HAHAH @Melissa

1. Lechon (q rico!)
    2. Kenepas YUM!
    3. Looks like an arm! Dito!

XO
    Rachwl
    Rachel recently posted..An Education Gives You Wings

9 Gabrielle Morel March 2, 2011 at 4:04 pm

I already guessed through Twitter. I can’t wait to find out what everything is. Numbers 2 & 3 have me stumped!!

10 Hwopr March 2, 2011 at 4:11 pm

1- LECHON a la barita, que Rico!
    2- Coconuts ready to drink!!!
    3- The inside of your sun burned arm, I hope u didn’t peel!!!!
    LOVE & MISS YOU, can’t wait to see you!!!

11 Andrea March 2, 2011 at 6:46 pm

ACK! The first one I had to hide my eyes!!! Sorry. I’m not one who will look at one of those! :)
    Andrea recently posted..PYHO- Whats on my mind

12 alissa apel March 2, 2011 at 6:52 pm

A hog roast, Papaya and peaches?
    alissa apel recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Micas Art

13 Run DMT March 2, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Hmmmm…I’m gonna go with a pig roast, coconuts and I’d rather not say what the last photo is. Keeping it G-rated. ;-)
    Run DMT recently posted..In Honor of Dr Suess’s Birthday

14 Victoria March 3, 2011 at 2:13 am

1.) Pig roast
    2.) Some type of berry?
    3.) Bread buns?

15 Ollie McKay's March 3, 2011 at 10:18 am

After first initial shock :)) and yes – agree with the Charlies Sheen brains (by the way, just heard on radio he now has 1 million twitter followers as of this am??!!) :)) looks like Pig, avacado or lime, (but looks like everyone says coconuts??!) and back of little one’s bent knee?? Have a great week everyone! P.S. Our daughter is in NYC for a bit – she is a travel nurse – pediatric ER!
    Ollie McKay’s recently posted..In like a Lion We are WomenHear us Roar

16 Rebeca March 5, 2011 at 3:37 am

1. Lechon asado (I bet is was yummy!!!)
    2. Coconuts
    3. At first it looks like u know what…but its a burnt arm!