~Giveaway has ended~
I discovered Shabby Apple sometime ago while perusing fashion blogs.
Shabby Apple features beautifully designed vintage style women’s dresses, skirts, bathing suits, jewelry and accessories.
I also love that Shabby Apple focuses on helping women worldwide. Through the sales of their merchandise, they are able to do charitable work with women throughout Asia and Africa. Those charitable works help change the lives of needy women and children. Yes, I’m a sucker for fashion but even more so when I know my purchases will help another!
When Shabby Apple contacted me and offered to give one of my readers a dress, I was ecstatic. I spent hours on their site looking over the Latinalicious dresses they were offering. I wanted one that screamed Spring and warm weather! It also had to be versatile. Something that could be worn at the office and after. Finally after many hours I decided.
Below is the Kanani. What do you think? Click on the image to view more photos.
After browsing through the site, should you happen to find an item you wish to purchase use latinaonamission10off (case sensitive) to receive 10% off your Shabby Apple order!
I hope the Kanani made you swoon because one lucky reader will win it by following the rules below!
¡Suerte! / Good luck!
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
“Like” Shabby Apple’s Facebook page and tell them Latina On a Mission sent you! Leave a comment below letting me know you did!
EXTRA ENTRIES – LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY:
1. Subscribe to my blog, follow my blog publicly with Google Friends and/or “Like” my Facebook page for one (1) entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know!
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet URL in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter to #win a Shabby Apple dress! http://bit.ly/GW11b #Giveaway #MsLatina #Fashion
3. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for 3 extra entries.
4. Leave a comment on any post for TWO (2) extra entries. Let me know which post in a comment below.
5. Share this post or another on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, and/or Facebook. Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
Giveaway ends April 15, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open to US residents
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise.
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for said review but did it gladly!