Dec

Wordless Wednesday: Christmas Tree

My Christmas tree was originally a 5ft fake tree. I’ve had it for about 5 years and brought it at a 99¢ store for about $25. This year my sons decided to help and set up the tree. Its came out beautifully except for one teeny tiny thing … it shrunk by about 3 ft! Seems the boys broke a few of the stacks that went on the tree. They thought I wouldn’t notice but it was really hard to miss. I also have to admit when I tried to fix a few of the broken ones, I ended up breaking even more of them myself!

Christmas Tree

We couldn’t put the decorations under the tree either because of Shadow our puppy which makes it seem even more naked but I still think my bare, tilting, 2 ft tree brought more laughter and fun than the original tree ever did!  ;)

We hope your tree fills your home with love and laughter as well!

Happy WW!

1 Sabrina December 22, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Christmas is all about creating memories…I think the 2 feet tree will bring you great ones!

Feliz Navidad!

2 alissa apel December 22, 2010 at 3:04 pm

You’ll remember the tree forever!
    alissa apel recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – A Bow on Micas Nose

3 Alicia @Mommy Delicious December 22, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Hahaha… this post is so funny! As long as you and your boys had a great time putting up the tree and creating memories, nothing else really matters. LOVE IT!
    Alicia @Mommy Delicious recently posted..Diamonds Are A Gals Best Friend!

4 NYCPatty December 22, 2010 at 4:28 pm

This is too funny! Love it :)

5 Mariana @ The Domestic Buzz December 22, 2010 at 10:33 pm

That is SO funny! Now the angel looks HUGE! :)

Feliz Navidad, amiga!
    Mariana @ The Domestic Buzz recently posted..First ‘letter’ to Santa – Wordful Wednesday

6 Melisa December 22, 2010 at 10:54 pm

That is too funny and very cute! You all will always remember the 2 foot tree.
    Melisa recently posted..Wordless-Wordful Wednesday – Fun w- Photobooth

7 Craig December 23, 2010 at 2:02 pm

It doesn’t matter. To a child, any Christmas Tree is 30 feet tall.

Merry Christmas
    Craig recently posted..Love trusts even through the fog of uncertain dreams

8 Divina December 23, 2010 at 5:00 pm

I love it! It adds to the holiday good cheer.
    Divina recently posted..Happy Holidays from the Dancing Hotdogs Family!

9 Divina December 23, 2010 at 5:02 pm

Happy Holidays! Felicidades y prospero ano nuevo.
    Divina recently posted..Happy Holidays from the Dancing Hotdogs Family!