Today’s giveaway is an item I received in September, the Tonka Mod Machines Pickup Vehicle. Its perfect for boys AND for families. Why? Because it requires no batteries (less cost), is powered by imagination (powers their brain cells) and doesn’t have lots of blinking lights and flashing (saves Mom’s sanity).
Want more reasons to add this toy to your gift list? Read my full Tonka Mod Machines Pickup Vehicle review by clicking here.
I’m excited to say that one very lucky reader will be able to win this great toy for their own child by following the rules below.
Good luck! / ¡Suerte!
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
Let me know why you want to win this game in a comment below.
NOTE: You must be an e-mail subscriber to enter. Click HERE to subscribe.
EXTRA ENTRIES – LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY:
1. Follow my blog publicly with Google Friends and/or “Like” my Facebook page for one (1) entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know!
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter to win a Tonka Mod Machines Pickup Vehicle! Click to enter: http://tiny.cc/GW46 #GIVEAWAY #MsLatina #toy
3. Enter any of the other Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways or leave a comment on any of the Chic & Cheap posts, dated December 1, 2010 or after, and get TWO (2) extra entries for each. Let me know which giveaway/post in your comments.
4. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for 3 extra entries.
5. Share this post on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Facebook, and/or MySpace. Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
Giveaway ends December 15, 2010 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open to US residents
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise.
Disclosure: For review purposes, I received the same item being given. This in no way influenced my review. All opinions expressed herein are strictly my own.
Check out the Holiday Gift Guide for more giveaways & reviews!
Don’t miss out and Subscribe!