If you follow my Sabroso Saturday (aka Tasty Saturday) recipe posts than you already know how much I love my George Foreman Evolve Grill. Its allowed me to cook some quick, easy, healthy and sabroso/tasty meals in no time flat!
I’ve used it to make a chicken casserole, salmon with pineapple salsaand so much more! The grill isn’t only limited to dinners either. I’ve used it to make a grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken parmesan panini and even pancakes. I can’t stress enough how much the George Foreman Evolve Grill makes life easier, without sacrificing taste. It’s a foodie’s dream and a must buy this holiday season!
Below I’ve noted a few facts about the George Foreman Evolve Grill:
- 4-plate starter set includes 2 grill plates, 1 deep-dish bake pan and 1 cupcake & muffin pan insert
- Patented sloped design lets fat and unwanted grease drain away as you cook
- Adjustable angle changes the cooking surface from flat for even cooking to our patented slope for healthier grilling
- George Tough™ nonstick coating allows you to cook oil-free, plus minimizes cleanup
- Digital time & temperature control lets you easily set and monitor cooking for precise results on a variety of foods
- Extra-high floating hingeadjusts automatically to the thickness of food to perfectly press thick cuts of meat and stuffed Panini
- Embedded heating elements provide even heat from the center to the sides of the plate and faster temperature recovery
- Custom drip tray catches fat and grease as you cook, then empties easily for fast cleanup
- Custom spatula offers easy serving without scratching the nonstick surface
- Dishwasher-safe removable plates & accessories make cleanup a breeze [Note, do not use a scrub sponge on the grill as it will scrape of the coating. Sadly, my son did ]
- Retail Price: $129.99
- Additional Plates available for $14.99 – $27.99
I’m excited to say that one Latinalicious reader will be able to win their very own George Foreman Evolve Grill right here on Latina On a Mission. Excited?! You should be!
Read on for details…
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
Let me know why you want to win the George Foreman Evolve Grill in a comment below.
NOTE: You must be an e-mail subscriber to enter. Click HERE to subscribe.
EXTRA ENTRIES – LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY:
1. Follow my blog publicly with Google Friends and/or “Like” my Facebook page for one (1) entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know!
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter to win a George Foreman Evolve Grill! Click to enter: http://bit.ly/g6WxUs #GIVEAWAY #MsLatina #foodie
3. Leave a comment on any of the Hoilday Gift Guide Reviews or giveaways for TWO (2) extra entries. Let me know which giveaway/post in your comments.
4. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for 3 extra entries.
5. Share this post or another on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, and/or Facebook. Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
Giveaway ends January 8, 2010 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open to US residents
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise.
Disclosure: For review purposes, I received the same item being given. This in no way influenced my review. All opinions expressed herein are strictly my own.