Nov

Wordless Wednesday: Thru My Teen’s Eyes

My 16 year old son, Karl, has recently taken an interest in photography. I love looking at the world thru his eyes. It gives me a glimpse into his world, the teen world.

I plan on showcasing several of his photos here on my site during Wordless Wednesday because YES I am one proud Mommy!

The below photo was taken while he walked home from school. He discovered the locked door near 23rd Street in New York City.  He calls this photo “Contained”.

Want to see more of his photography? Click here and let him know his cool Mom sent you.  Hey, maybe if he hears it enough he’ll believe it!

Contained

Happy WW! Feel free to link up your photos and visit the other linked participants.

1 Rachel November 9, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Amazing. I love his photography.

2 Cindy H. @lifeonprint November 9, 2010 at 11:48 pm

I tried to leave a long comment, but it calle dme a spambot! hahah! let me try again….

I was saying that, I love this shot! He has a wonderful eye! HE will go far, because he sees the beauty in objects that others would never notice. you should be very proud mommy!
Cindy H. @lifeonprint recently posted..Aloha Friday

3 alissa apel November 10, 2010 at 12:31 am

That’s a really pretty good shot.
alissa apel recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Reading the Newspaper

4 CatSynth November 10, 2010 at 3:38 am

Wow, he definitely has an eye and a talent! I like the lines and detail.

5 Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) November 10, 2010 at 3:56 am

Very impressive!
Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) recently posted..Scary Dragon- Wednesday of Few Words

6 Carolyn G November 10, 2010 at 10:09 am

That is beautiful. I think either you have an eye for photography or you don’t. I don;t so I appreciate good photography!

7 Lisa November 10, 2010 at 11:32 am

How beautiful. he does have an eye for that. I wish I did.

8 NYCPatty November 10, 2010 at 11:55 am

Fantastic photo. I don’t if it my 12 years of Catholic school education but I see a cross in the picture. It’s really powerful.

9 Li November 10, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Great photo! He’s got real talent!
Best,
Li
@LaLicenciada
@HerDeepThoughts
Li recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- These Dishes Are Sponsored By

10 Sabrina November 10, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Very nice….

11 Nikki November 10, 2010 at 4:31 pm

I love photography! His eye is perfect — right where it is!

12 angelica perez November 10, 2010 at 5:13 pm

Wow! I am SO impressed with his photography! Went on his website and it looks awesome!

I’m offiicially inviting him to be featured on New Latina. We do spotlights on Latina artists and photographers. Would love to do a spotlight on a talented New Latino like himself. What an inspiration.

Migdalia, please give him my email address and have him contact me. If he wants to see how the spotlights look (and the interview questions), he can check one out tomorrow — we are featuring a Latina artist there.

Exciting! Felicidades on raising a very special young man!

Angelica
angelica perez recently posted..Let’s Talk! Wednesday

13 Divina November 11, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Great Pictures! I love photography and thats not only because I cannot draw. I love how you can capture a special moment in time.
Divina recently posted..Dead Man’s Boots Book Review

14 Julie From Momspective November 17, 2010 at 8:12 pm

And a good eye it is, that’s a cool pic!