Nov

Wordless Wednesday: The Climb

Because my son, Karl, has recently taken an interest in photography, I have asked him to take over my Wordless Wednesday posts for the remainder of the year.

He agreed!

He shot the below photo while walking home. He said it reminded him of Miley Cyrus’ song “The Climb”

Below I have noted a few of the verses.

Gotta keep on pushing on, cuz
There’s always gonna be another mountain.
I’m always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle.
Sometimes I’m gonna have to lose.
Ain’t about how fast I get there,
Ain’t about whats waitin on the other side.
Its the climb.
x2
Keep on moving,
Keep climbing,
Keep the faith, babe.
It’s all about,
It’s all about the climb.
Keep the faith.
keep your faith
Click here to listen to “The Climb” on Youtube

Keep Climbing

Want to see more of his photography? Click here and let him know his cool Mom sent you. Hey, maybe if he hears it enough he’ll believe it!

Happy WW! Feel free to link up and don’t forget to visit the other participants!

1 Marilyn @ A Lot of Loves November 24, 2010 at 3:01 am

I think Karl has talent.
    Marilyn @ A Lot of Loves recently posted..It Came From the Sky- Wednesday of Few Words

2 Larry H. November 24, 2010 at 3:49 am

Nice pic, and your son is right. Very fitting song.
    Larry H. recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Cute Minky Diaper and Baby Leggings

3 Run DMT November 24, 2010 at 12:06 pm

What a great shot! The song is a perfect match for it too. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Run DMT recently posted..Pass the Turkey- Turkey!

4 CatSynth November 24, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Great shot. He’s turning out to be quite a photographer.
    I like the depth on it, the areas of focus on blur on the leaves help bring that out.

I’m in NY this week, too! I grew up here, so I come back every Thanksgiving to be with family.

5 Rachel November 24, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Beautiful! I will reach the top!
    Rachel recently posted..Cheers From Aspen!

6 nycpatty November 24, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Amazing picture!

Happy Thanksgiving!
    nycpatty recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Angry Birds Anyone

7 alissa apel November 27, 2010 at 1:10 am

Such a great shot. I was early in getting my WW up, but late in checking others. We just got back from being out of town. I’m not brave enough to climb. I’m such a wimp!
    alissa apel recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Bad Hair Day