Nov

Wordless Wednesday: Girls Night Out

As a single working Mami, I don’t get to see my girlfriends as much as I would like; however, when we do, we have a blast!

These pictures were taken at the Olga Tañon and Prince Royce concert on October 1, 2010. I plan on posting a recap, with videos later on this week.  Feel free to click on the photo to get a larger view!

Me, Millie & Sabrina

Me & Sabrina

Millie & Me

Me, Fina and Sabrina

Fina & Me

How often do you get together with your friends?

If you are joining in the Wordless or Wordful Photo fun, feel free to link up your site below! Happy WW!

Disclosure: Olga Tanon tickets provided by Milk Processor Education Program (MilkPEP).

1 Rachel November 3, 2010 at 10:27 am

Very latinlicious! Wepa!

2 Lisa November 3, 2010 at 11:38 am

I love girls nite out but unfortunately I don’t get those often. You girls look so nice!!

3 Margaret Almon November 3, 2010 at 11:42 am

You look like you are having so much fun! I will have to look up those musicians–how was the concert?
    Margaret Almon recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Celtic Cross Streaming Light by Margaret Almon

4 alissa apel November 3, 2010 at 11:51 am

Girl’s night out is something I rarely get to do. Looks like a blast!
    alissa apel recently posted..Skipping Buzz

5 Romina Mamá XXI November 3, 2010 at 12:28 pm

You look so happy and beautiful!!! Love the pics!
    Romina Mamá XXI recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Mis monstruitos de Halloween!

6 Carol November 3, 2010 at 1:32 pm

Looks like a fun girls night out!
    Carol recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Comfort food for dinner

7 Meg November 3, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Yay! It is so hard to find time to go out with friends, but it’s really important. Looks like fun!

8 Isolated Existence. November 3, 2010 at 2:26 pm

You guys look like you were having a blast. I haven’t had a girls night out in ages! Thanks for sharing…
    Isolated Existence. recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Hot House!

9 Annie @ Mama Dweeb November 3, 2010 at 2:51 pm

I know what you mean about not getting out much LOL I might be a stay at home married mama, but going out with the girls does NOT happen here either. But what a fun night you all had! that is awesome!
    Annie @ Mama Dweeb recently posted..Sleepy Wrap Baby Carrier Review &amp Giveaway BHB 10

10 Mariana @ The Domestic Buzz November 3, 2010 at 3:27 pm

Fun! I don’t get out with my girls as often as I should.
    Mariana @ The Domestic Buzz recently posted..Todos Santos… All Saints Day

11 Yakini November 3, 2010 at 6:47 pm

You ladies look FABULOUS!!! Goodness, I can’t even think of the last time I had Girl’s Night Out. *smh* Tsk, tsk! Must get out before the year ends!
    Yakini recently posted..Wordless Wednesday

12 Carolyn G November 3, 2010 at 8:34 pm

WOO Hot Mamas!!!!
    Carolyn G recently posted..Blackberry Torch Review!!

13 Divina November 3, 2010 at 8:58 pm

Great pictures! My whole family had so much fun at the concert and it looks like you did too! Glad you had some quality girls night out!
    Divina recently posted..Little Pim Fun with Languages Product Review

14 jai November 3, 2010 at 9:14 pm

You ladies look hot! Girl’s night out is great! We all need a minute to just let it all hang out with the besties.

15 Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly November 4, 2010 at 12:20 am

All my real friends (those true blue that have known me since childhood) have all long since abandoned New York City so I don’t get to see them as often as I’d like!
    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Inner Sanctum

16 Amelia November 4, 2010 at 7:40 am

I had a blast that night! Thank you! love ya Mig.☺

17 alicia November 4, 2010 at 11:16 pm

you ladies look FAB!!! I <3 girls night out!
    alicia recently posted..Weekend Reads

18 Sabrina November 5, 2010 at 3:10 pm

I don’t get out as often as I should…so thanks Miggy, I had a ball!