2K Play’s New Carnival Game is a treasure trove of games, 30 new games to be exact. The game has MotionPlus capabilities, 300 new prizes and the addition of multiplayer 4 player action. What does this mean in plain old English? It means every twist of your wrist and turn of your body will cause the game to react. It means that players will be rewarded with a slew of exciting and wacky prizes. It means that now families can play together, laughing and bonding. It also means that your arms will get a work out!
Last month the boys and I received the 2K Play New Carnival Game for the Wii. I was excited to receive the game since my 9 year old is a gamer. He puts his all into each play. Swings and moves, are conducted with a precision that shock me. He won’t stop, striving to get better and better. 2KPlay New Carnival Game was perfect for him!
New Carnival Game screen shots
My son jumped right in when we received the game. It was very easy to play and follow. I have to warn you, if your child is like mine, it can become addicting. I had to tear him away! He didn’t want to stop playing. Not surprisingly, his arms were sore! He didn’t care. He was at it again the very next day. He had to get his game on, especially because he’s only allowed to play games over the weekend. Studies first right? Those prizes may have beckoned him, but his grades beckon me!
With the holidays coming up, I can’t stress enough how great this game is for younger kids and families. With the market saturated with games that contain violence or sexual innuendos, the 2KPlay New Carnival Game is a breath of fresh air. Its allows families to have fun together, to create memories, to laugh and play.
I’m happy to say that one reader will win their very own New Carnival Game for the Wii!
Excited?! Read on for details…
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
Let me know why you want to win this game in a comment below.
NOTE: You must be an e-mail subscriber to enter. Click HERE to subscribe.
EXTRA ENTRIES – LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY:
1. Follow my blog publicly with Google Friends and/or “Like” my Facebook page for one (1) entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know!
2. Follow @MsLatina and @2KPlay on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter to win the @2KPlay New Carnival Game! Click to enter: http://tiny.cc/GW45 #GIVEAWAY #MsLatina #Wii
3. Enter any of the other Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways or leave a comment on any of the Chic & Cheap posts, dated December 1, 2010 or after, and get TWO (2) extra entries for each. Let me know which giveaway/post in your comments.
4. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for 3 extra entries.
5. Share this post on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Facebook, and/or MySpace. Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
Giveaway ends December 14, 2010 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open to US residents
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise.
Disclosure: For review purposes, I received 2K Play’s New Carnival Game. This in no way influenced my review. All opinions expressed herein are strictly my own.