Oct

Is it Chic OR just plain Cheap?

Are you ready to join in the fun?! I hope so!

Today’s “Is it Chic OR just plain Cheap?” feature is a new fad that’s hitting the streets, the Spirit Hoods.

What do you think of this new fashion hood? Leave your thoughts in a comment!

Happy Friday! Have a chic-filled day!

Don’t miss out on future Chic & Cheap deals.
Have questions about something found within this post?
Read my Disclosure Policy.

1 FaithJ October 1, 2010 at 11:57 am

Chic if you’re 5 years old or dressing up for Halloween. Cheap any other day.

2 Sabrina October 1, 2010 at 1:49 pm

Neither Chic or Cheap – just ridiculous!

3 Amanda October 2, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Oh my goodness… those could not look more SILLY to me! Do people actually wear them???

WOW!
    Amanda recently posted..Boo-tiful Halloween Cake

4 Li October 4, 2010 at 1:35 pm

This is definitely a performer’s look.

The fur blazer is allegedly back in as well, so I see where the cat ears/hat is going.

It’s definitely not for me, but if the person wearing it is going to be on stage, then why not?
    If they’re not going to be on stage, however, then I’d pass.

Best,
    Li

@LaLicenciada
    @HerDeepThoughts
    Li recently posted..Today is Our First LushLunes

5 That Tech Chick October 5, 2010 at 3:17 pm

WOW, that style must be in for only the Halloween season.

6 kia October 13, 2010 at 1:16 am

O.k. I got two comments on this…

1. I love this chic or cheap post you do cuz it is hilarious

2. Spirit hoods look like something I would wear back in my raving days. I do live in a wacky part of Colorado now so I may be able to get away with them again, but only if they are warm ;)
    kia recently posted..mamavation monday 11 october 2010