Last year, the American Heart Association unveiled its Go Red Por Tu Corazón movement at the 10th Annual Latin GRAMMY® Awards to raise awareness among Hispanic women about their threat of heart disease. This year they are back with a very special contest that can take you and a friend or a family member to this year’s Latin GRAMMY® Awards in style!
Find out how:
Bring awareness of heart disease within the Latina community and show the world your great fashion sense!
- Email a photo of yourself with your favorite Red dress or Red accessory to represent Go Red Por Tu Corazón and bring awareness of heart disease
- Include your name, age, contact information and a short description of why this cause is close to your heart.
- AHA will then notify you via email/phone if your photo has been selected and will upload all photos on a third party photo site so that you can share with your friends on Facebook and twitter.
- Share away! Encourage your friends to comment and be part of your journey as this increases your chance to win!
- Stay tuned! Contest ends on October 11, 2010
Click on the photo below and check out the new Go Red Por Tu Corazón Facebook page for creative photo ideas!
Don’t forget to also like the Go Red Por Tu Corazon Facebook page and let them know Latina On a Mission sent you!
¡Suerte! / Good Luck!