It’s Sabroso Saturday (Translation: Tasty Saturday)! The day when we share recipes that have helped us stretch our budget, our imagination and our taste buds, without sacrificing our health!
This week I am noting an easy peasy Salmon recipe that I use at home. My boys love it for the taste, I love it because its quick, full of Vitamin D and omega-3 and makes me look like a rock star in the kitchen!
*Photos to come
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless and boneless salmon filet
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine everything but salmon in a bowl.
- Slice the salmon into 4 pieces and season with seasoning mixture on both sides. Make sure to cover it completely and leave in bowl.
- Marinate salmon for about an hour in fridge.
- Wrap each individual salmon in aluminum foil, pouring excess marinade on top of salmon pieces. Close tightly and place on a baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes on 375. Remove once salmon flakes with a fork.
Thats it! Easy wasn’t it? You can serve the baked salmon with rice, salad or both!
Do you have a Sabroso Saturday recipe you would like to share? It’s easy!
If you are a blogger, you can share a sabroso/tasty recipe you have posted this week on your blog by adding a DIRECT link to it below.
If you do not blog but have a Latinalicious recipe that you would like to share, shoot me an e-mail at MsLatina (AT) latinaonamission.com with “Sabroso Saturday” in the Subject line. If I am able to make it at home and my family enjoys it, I will feature it!
Readers can view linked-up recipes by clicking on their names below.
Enjoy & have a healthy Sabroso Saturday!