Sep

Best NYC Wireless Hotspot

If you’re a New Yorker, you probably recognize the picture below. If you don’t, shame on you! It’s one of the best NYC Wireless Hotspots and a great place to work, mingle or dine.

Do you know where it is? Let us know in a comment or come back tomorrow for the answer!

Are you showcasing a photo this week? If so, link up your blog and don’t forget to have a Wepa-licious day!

¡Besos!

Translation: Wepa is Puerto Rican slang for wow, great, fanastic, while Wepa-licious is a word I created to say fantastic to the ninth degree. You will not find either in a Spanish-English dictionary.

UPDATE: The photo is of Bryant Park on 41st Street and 7th Avenue.

1 Uyen September 29, 2010 at 1:00 am

wow, I’m curious as to where this place is…it looks very nice! Thanks for visiting my blog and linking up! Hope to see you around more often! Have a Wepalicious Day! Love that word!!

2 Owen's Mom September 29, 2010 at 1:11 am

Hmmm… I am not from NY, so no clue. But, I am dying to know now.
    Owen’s Mom recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Why My Son Loves Walmart

3 CatSynth September 29, 2010 at 2:44 am

I’d love to know where this for my next NYC visit (which is coming up relatively soon).

4 Janiss September 29, 2010 at 3:36 am

I’m a New Yorker, unfortunately only by nature, not by geography – so I need to know where this is for my next visit!
    Janiss recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Longest Limbs in the West

5 Run DMT September 29, 2010 at 6:27 am

Not a clue! I love the benches with the barrels for footrests. Very cool!
    Run DMT recently posted..Self-Portrait

6 harmskills September 29, 2010 at 7:29 am

I live in Queens and I’m pretty sure I know where this is. BP are the initals.
    harmskills recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Birthday Party Fun

7 Harriet September 29, 2010 at 7:48 am
    8 Carol September 29, 2010 at 8:38 am

No clue but it’s a great shot!

Happy WW!
    Carol recently posted..A Seasonal Cookie! Autumn means Mallomars!

9 Carolyn G September 29, 2010 at 8:54 am

What a nice spot!!
    Carolyn G recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Nature

10 secret mom thoughts September 29, 2010 at 8:58 am

I don’t know the space but it looks relaxing.
    secret mom thoughts recently posted..Candylicious

11 Imperfect Momma September 29, 2010 at 9:36 am

I used to live in NYC and never saw that. Man…did I miss out. It looks so beautiful

12 Moe Lauher September 29, 2010 at 9:57 am

Looks like a great place to spend a little time
    Moe Lauher recently posted..Wordless Wednesdays – 001 – Driftwood

13 Romina Mamá XXI September 29, 2010 at 10:04 am

I think it’s the garden at the public library, 42nd between 6th and 5th ;)
    And it is really beautiful…
    Romina Mamá XXI recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Recuerdos de mi herencia

14 Rachel September 29, 2010 at 10:21 am

I have no clue where this is… is it Bryant Park?

LOLLL
    Rachel recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Falling In Love With Nature

15 Ofelia September 29, 2010 at 11:02 am

I live in New Jersey and usually go from Point A to Point B when visiting NYC – why hasn’t anyone invited me to this urban oasis? I picture kicking up my feet, sipping a hot chocolate now that the weather is cooling.
    Ofelia recently posted..Only in New York – Wordless Wednesday

16 LeeAnn September 29, 2010 at 12:28 pm

That looks like a cool place to hang out!

Thanks for linking up for WW, and thanks for the linky. Have a fabulous day!
    LeeAnn recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Thank God Im A Country Boy Linky

17 Maureen September 29, 2010 at 12:44 pm

I have no idea, but will be interested for a future trip to NYC.

Maureen recently posted..Wordless Wednesday

18 Brenda September 29, 2010 at 12:49 pm

I don’t know where this is but I would love to go there! Looks beautiful. I could show you some San Francisco hot spots. . .

19 Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud September 29, 2010 at 1:20 pm

I have no idea where that’s at, but it looks like a fabulous place to hang out! :)
    Thanks for stopping by and linking up, girl. Have a great day.

Kristi, Live and Love…Out Loud
    @TweetingMama
    Kristi {at} Live and Love…Out Loud recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Got Beef

20 alicia September 29, 2010 at 3:49 pm

NO idea. But looks like a fab place. Thanks for linkin up for WW!

21 Isolated Existence. September 29, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Nice! But I don’t know where it is. So I guess shame on me, lol.

22 angelica perez September 29, 2010 at 11:41 pm

I think I’ve seen it, but I can’t remember :( I no longer live in NYC, but I sure miss it. I can’t believe how beautiful that outdoor space looks! The other day, while in NYC, I noticed a couple of new outdoor places right in the middle of the street. I think that’s awesome…
    angelica perez recently posted..Blogosphere Finds- Awesome Pluggins &amp HTML Cheat Sheet

23 nicole September 30, 2010 at 12:00 am

Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you through Wordless Wednesday and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.