With the cooler days, I tend to want to cook more often instead of using my Restaurant.com Gift Cards. Knowing that I am cooking more often, I try to plan my recipes around store sales. To prepare, I visit the Sunday Coupons website.
Sunday Coupons shows me next Sunday’s coupons before they hit the newstands. With advance notice, I can maximize my savings by:
- Planning meals around coupons
- Stockpiling items my family enjoys
- Getting FREE inserts from the newspapers my bodega/corner store did not sell
The last one is vital. By obtaining free inserts from my local store, I am able to purchase more items at discount. To ensure that you are able to get the free inserts, you should try to build a rapport with the store manager. Since I have frequented the same store for over 10 years, the manager is very accomadating, normally placing extra circulars on the side for me. However, I find that even if you do not know the manager, it does not hurt to ask.
This week the Sunday Coupons website states that there will be coupons for:
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough Save $1.00/3 (12/4)
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands or Grands Jr. Biscuits Save $.40/3 (12/4)
- Pillsbury Simple… Buttermilk Biscuits Save $.35/1 (12/4)
- Yopalit Go-Gurt Yogurt Save $.75/2 (11/6)
Do you plan your meals around coupons? Why or why not?