School begins in New York City on September 8. Shortly after the boys and I will celebrate a slew of birthdays, special events, and holidays, all of which will require greeting cards: birthday cards, Christmas Cards, Holiday Cards, Photo Cards and Baby Announcements, to name just a few.
With limited time to browse stores during regular business hours, I was delighted to have been given the option to test out CardsDirect.com, an online greeting card store. They offer greeting cards for personal or business use (Great for blog promotions!). They also have over 2,000 card designs in a variety of categories and offer FREE personalization and custom imprinted verse!
I still haven’t decide which cards to select. The boys and I love the Photo Cards, however, I have to admit the business woman in me loves their business line as well. I think the Thank You cards are perfect for my blog. If I select the Christmas Photo cards, I have to start taking pictures now while the boys are willing to take them. If I decide on the business cards, I have to think of a verse. Of course, I can always get both! I’ll let you know when I decide!
In the meantime, one Latinalicious reader is going to win a coupon code that will allow them to get twenty-five cards of their choice, up to a $50 value, at Cards Direct!
Ready to enter? Read on!
Good luck! / ¡Suerte!
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
Let me know in a comment what you would select if you won! NOTE: You must be an e-mail subscriber to enter. Click HERE to subscribe.
1. Follow my blog with Google Friends and/or ”Like” my Facebook page for 1 entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know!
3. Tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter to win a set of greeting cards from @CardsDirect http://tiny.cc/GW36 #GIVEAWAY #MsLatina
4. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for 3 extra entries.
5. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway related post for 3 extra entries. Note the post in your comment and don’t forget to enter each entry in a separate comment! Wouldn’t want you to miss an entry!
6. Share this post and/or another post you enjoyed using any ”Share and Enjoy” submission (Example: Digg, Facebook, Technorati, MySpace, Stumble Upon, etc.). Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
Giveaway ends September 15, 2010 at 3:00 P.M. EST
Open to US residents only
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise
Disclosure: I received the same product being given; however, this in no waqy influenced my opinions or this post.