I recently had the opportunity to use the new Pantene shampoo and conditioner.
I. LOVED. IT.
As a regular Pantene user, I didn’t think anything could be done to make Pantene better but they surprised me! Now it not only smells divine, it can be customized to your hair type to give you the best result.
Pantene created a Personal Consultation tool, available on their website, where you can answer questions to identify your hair’s unique structure. Once completed, you are provided with a personalized hair regiment recommendation for your fine, thick, color-treated, or curly hair.
You can try out the new personal consultation tool yourself by clicking HERE. While on the site, I suggest you check out the ”Hairstyles brought to you by Pantene”, especially if you are planning to change your look this year. Just click on the tab labeled “Looks & Trends” to check out styles based on hair type and length. I liked the ponytail below. What do you think?
I’m excited to announce that Latina On a Mission will be giving not one, but TWO (2) readers a chance to win a Pantene giftbasket full of goodies, with a $55 retail value. Although I don’t have a list of the items I can tell you it will look similar to the picture below. Isn’t it Latinalicious?!
In order to enter, complete the “Mandatory Entry” below and leave a comment with your e-mail address, using the following format: MsLatina (AT) latinaonamission.com to avoid spam. Want more chances to win? Read on!
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
1. Subscribe via email, follow my blog and/or fan my Facebook page for 1 entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know! NOTE: Unvalidated e-mails will be disqualified.
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter to win a Pantene Giftbasket ($55 retail value) http://tiny.cc/GW31(2 WINNERS) #GIVEAWAY #MsLatina #contest
3. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for 5 extra entries.
4. Add my giveaway to any blog giveaway linky. Leave the linky url in a comment. Each linky add-on gives you 3 extra entry!
5. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway related post for 3 extra entries. Note the post in your comment and don’t forget to enter each entry in a separate comment! Wouldn’t want you to miss an entry!
6. Share this post and/or another post you enjoyed using any ”Share and Enjoy” submission (Example: Digg, Facebook, Technorati, MySpace, Stumble Upon, etc.). Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
7. Enter any of my other giveaways dated after June 30, 2010 for 3 extra entries. Note the giveaway entered in your comment and don’t forget to enter each entry in a separate comment!
GIVEAWAY ENDS July 21, 2010 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open to US residents
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise
Disclosure: For review purposes, I received Pantene products; however, this in no way influenced my review.