Have you seen my youngest and most active son, Andrew, pictured below? If I had to rate his activity level it would definitely be “HIGH”. He’s a sports fanatic, on and off the field!
On any given day, you can find Andrew roughing it up with his friends playing football, softball, soccer and basketball. Not surprisingly, his clothes take a beating! For that reason, I look for clothes that can handle the wear and tear, while also looking fashionable.
LRG is one of the brands we like. Its urban style fits the fashion forward get up and go attitude my tween has. He loved how he looked in it. I, on the other hand, love its affordability!
You can find LRG on Amazon or Dr. Jays, as well as other retailers. However, one Latinalicious reader will have the opportunity to win the same outfit worn by my son in a size Small (8), Medium (12), or Large (16).
FYI: I selected a size 12 to review, since this is my son’s normal size. If you look at my son’s picture below you will see that the clothing runs a bit big. Don’t be alarmed! This is the trend with urban wear and is part of its appeal.
Ready to enter? Read on!
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
I look for fashionable and affordable clothes when shopping for my sons. What do YOU look for when shopping for that special young boy in your life?
1. Subscribe via email, follow my blog and/or fan my Facebook page for 1 entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know! NOTE: Unvalidated e-mails will be disqualified.
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter to win an LRG Boys urban clothing outfit http://tiny.cc/GW30 #GIVEAWAY #MsLatina #contest
3. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for 5 extra entries.
4. Add my giveaway to any blog giveaway linky. Leave the linky url in a comment. Each linky add-on gives you 3 extra entry!
5. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway related post for 3 extra entries. Note the post in your comment and don’t forget to enter each entry in a separate comment! Wouldn’t want you to miss an entry!
6. Share this post and/or another post you enjoyed using any ”Share and Enjoy” submission (Example: Digg, Facebook, Technorati, MySpace, Stumble Upon, etc.). Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
7. Enter any of my other giveaways dated after June 30, 2010 for 3 extra entries. Note the giveaway entered in your comment and don’t forget to enter each entry in a separate comment!
GIVEAWAY ENDS July 14, 2010 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open to US residents
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise
Disclosure: For review purposes, my son received the above outfit; however, this in no way influenced my review.