Jun

Is it Chic or just plain Cheap?

With the World Cup Final in full swing, I couldn’t resist using Roberto Cavallis designs for Shakira as our Chic and Cheap post. So tell me what do you think? Let me know!

Sketches of Roberto Cavallis designs for Shakira.

Sketches of Roberto Cavalli's designs for Shakira.

I may be biased since I’m a Shakira fan but I say CHIC! Btw, feel free to click on the photo to read more about Roberto Cavallis and his designs for Shakira.

1 Rachel June 11, 2010 at 10:12 am

I think that there could have been a bit more creativity to the animal print jumpsuit but depending on what the exact material/cloth he is using it may change my views on the design.

I think her shape/body is awesome and I don’t find that these outfits bring it out. I think she flatters the outfit not vise versa.

I’m in between….

-Rachel

2 Maybelline June 11, 2010 at 10:16 am

I agree with Rachel

3 Ms. Latina June 11, 2010 at 10:26 am

@ Rachel: I think cause the designs accentuate her figure because thy dont have too many embelishments. I believe a great design keeps the focus on the one wearing the outfit vs. the clothes itself. But you’re right she’s beautiful and everything falls well on her!

4 Rachel June 11, 2010 at 11:29 am

@Ms.Latina you make a great point! She compliments the design. I do think its a great design all in all. :)

5 Sabrina June 11, 2010 at 1:06 pm

For that body, anything works. So jealous!

6 DG June 11, 2010 at 4:50 pm

She’s got a hot bod so anything will look good on her! However, I’m not big on jumpsuits so I have to say that the first sketch is chic and the second one is semi chid! :)

7 Nycgirl0501 June 11, 2010 at 9:48 pm

CHIC!!!! She has an excellent body. They are perfect for her!

8 Rachel June 12, 2010 at 1:15 am

After seeing her perform in that outfit, I must say it was beautiful!
    Go Shaki!