The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey is coming to Coney Island. Last year, I had a fun filled day at the Coney Island Boom A Ring Circus. The boys and I hooted and hollered during the show, enjoying ourselves immensely. This year looks like it will be just as good, if not BETTER than last year’s circus show.
This year’s host is David DaVinci. He holds world records for performing eye-popping illusions and mind-blowing transformations and will perform them throughout the show. The show will include a slew of other performances but I can’t wait to see the ones noted below!
- A mixed martial arts act that includes diving through hoops of razor-sharp sabers while blindfolded
- A never-before-seen extreme hair hang – Hmmm I wonder what shampoo/conditioner they use!
- An acrobatic show that combines athleticism and the Latin heritage of The Salsations on the teeter-board and Russian bar
The action at Coney Island Illuscination begins 90 minutes before show time at the Animal Open House followed by the all-access pre-show -– FREE to all ticket holders, where you can meet Ringling Bros. performers and animals, learn circus skills and start creating a lifetime memory for your family before the show even starts. Tickets start at just $10, making the circus an affordable and fun family outing. Tickets are available via Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster retail locations or via phone at 1-800-745-3000. To see more of what this year’s show holds, click HERE.
I’m excited to say that TWO Latinalicious readers will win a Family four pack, with VIP Floor seats! The tickets are for Sunday, June 20, 2010 (Father’s Day). The winners will be able to select the 1pm OR the 5pm show. With these VIP Floor Seats you will be able to see the show up close, unfolding all around you. You may even be selected to be an assistant or a prop for the performers during the show! Now how exciting is that?!
NOTE: Transportation to and from the show will NOT be provided.
Ready to enter to win a fun filled day? Read on!
¡Suerte! / Good luck!
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
Look over the stars of the show on the Meet The Stars page, tell me which star you would like to see and why!
1. Subscribe via email, follow my blog and/or fan my Facebook page for 1 entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know! NOTE: Unvalidated e-mails will be disqualified.
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter to win 4 VIP circus tickets http://tiny.cc/GW28 #GIVEAWAY #MsLatina #family #circus #ConeyIsland #NYC
3. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for 5 extra entries.
4. Add my giveaway to any blog giveaway linky. Leave the linky url in a comment. Each linky add-on gives you 3 extra entry!
5. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway related post for 3 extra entries. Note the post in your comment and don’t forget to enter each in a separate comment! Wouldn’t want you to miss an entry!
6. Share this post and/or another post you enjoyed using any ”Share and Enjoy” submission (Example: Digg, Facebook, Technorati, MySpace, Stumble Upon, etc.). Each post shared gives you 3 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
7. Enter any other giveaway for 3 extra entries. Each additional giveaway entered gives you 3 extra entries.
GIVEAWAY ENDS June 11, 2010 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open to US residents
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise
Disclosure: My boys and I will receive the same product being given; however, this in no way influenced my post.