May

Little Girls Dancing to Beyonce’s ‘Single Ladies’

What were their parents thinking?! They’re 7-9 years old!

Leave me your thoughts!

1 Dawana May 14, 2010 at 7:27 pm

Oh. My. God.
    I am speechless…

2 Alicia May 14, 2010 at 8:10 pm

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

3 Isolated Existence May 14, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Sad that parents sexualize their children in the name of winning a contest. With so many sick men out there…

4 Aggie May 15, 2010 at 4:20 pm

It is so sad that parents push their young children into adulthood way before they should have to deal with adult issues. I really hope the parents of these children realize what and who they are exposing their little girls to.

5 Liz May 15, 2010 at 5:33 pm

I have an 8yr old daughter & I have her wear an undershirt under her school uniform. They are little girls, not teenagers or ladies. Unreal. With so many perverts out there, pero son blanquitas.

6 Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud May 15, 2010 at 6:54 pm

First let me start off by saying that these girls can dance. I admire their athleticism. Now with that said…
    Everything about that performance is inappropriate. The costumes, the dance moves, the song choice. Bad. Bad. Bad.

Kristi, Live and Love…Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

PS Over. My. Dead. Body.

7 Some Lucky Dog May 15, 2010 at 7:22 pm

Ditto to what Kristi said! The girls were awesome dancers! But…..no to the costumes and no to most of the dance moves. You can hear the reaction they got from the crowd. I can’t believe those parents were cheering this performance on. They should have been hollering, “stop the music!”

8 Shelly aka allysmama May 16, 2010 at 7:23 am

To be honest, I don’t think that the parents were thinking at all!

I agree that these girls are talented, but the clothes, dance moves and even song choice is all wrong. They are children!
    I think some parents need to wake up. Just wrong!

9 Yakini May 16, 2010 at 11:24 am

And those SEXY outfits are just the icing on the cake. *smh* Absolutely ridiculous.

10 Eve May 17, 2010 at 3:06 am

I dont think the dance was that bad. I think it is mostly adults putting their sexuality on the kids by saying the moves were sexual. But the outfits were the outrageous! No way