As a young woman, I used CoverGirl all the time. Their products helped me look chic but never cheap. I couldn’t have asked for more!
Although I haven’t used their products in some time, I was excited to be given the opportunity to try out several samples from their new Eye, Face, Lips product lines. I was not surprised to find out that they are still as trendy as ever!
The Liquiline Blast eyeliner made my eyes look large and bright, while the CoverGirl Fusion Mascara made my lashes appear longer and fuller. I did not receive any samples of CoverGirl’s new Smoky ShadowBlast eyeshadow, but did get a chance to look at the product online. According to the website the “ShadowBlast stick make(s) it easy to create a bold, colorful, smoky eye”. Overall, I was pleased with the eye products received. I also loved the fact that their products allow you to create the latest looks without breaking the bank. Two very important qualities for this Latina!
I’m excited to say that one Latinalicious reader will win CoverGirl’s newest eye products, valued at almost $40, right here on Latina On a Mission! The lucky winner will receive the following:
- 2 Smoky ShadowBlast: $7.49 (retail price per shadow blast)
- 2 Liquid LineBlast Eyeliner: $7.99 (retail price per eyeliner)
- 1 Fusion Mascara: $8.99
¡Suerte! / Good Luck!
Psst…I’ll also be hosting a CoverGirl Face and Lips giveaway later on this week. Stay tuned!
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
Check out the latest CoverGirl Eye Products than leave me a comment telling me which product made you go Wepa / Wow!
1. Subscribe, follow my blog and/or fan my Facebook page for 1 entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know! NOTE: Unvalidated e-mails will be disqualified.
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter 2 win the newest CoverGirl Eye Make-Up http://tiny.cc/GW25 (Ends 5/22) #GIVEAWAY #MsLatina #beauty
3. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for 5 extra entries.
4. Add my giveaway to any blog giveaway linky. Leave the linky url in a comment. Each linky add-on gives you 3 extra entry!
5. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway related post for 5 extra entries. Note the post in your comment and don’t forget to enter each in a separate comment! Wouldn’t want you to miss an entry!
6. Share this post and/or another post you enjoyed using any ”Share and Enjoy” submission (Example: Digg, Facebook, Technorati, MySpace, Stumble Upon, etc.). Each post shared gives you 5 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
7. Enter any other giveaway for 3 extra entries. Each additional giveaway entered gives you 3 extra entries.
GIVEAWAY ENDS May 22, 2010 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open to US residents
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise
Disclosure: To provide an honest review, I received several Eye samples. The products were provided as samples only and did not have a retail value.