Social Fiesta will be the party to open BlogHer 2010 with a bang. Its the first Latina themed party and its sure to be Latinalicious! There will be lots of food, music, and laughter throughout the evening with many of the people you have gotten to know in the Blogosphere and Twitter.
As one of the co-hosts, I’m excited to extend an invitation to any of my readers who are attending BlogHer. You don’t have to be a Latina to attend; however, you do have to be ready to have a great time with some fabulous women and men!
The event is currently open but is filling up quickly so make sure to RSVP as soon as possible. I’ve noted the details below.
What: Social Fiesta at BlogHer ‘10
Date: Thursday, August 5, 2010
Time: 6 pm EST
Where: Hilton New York
How to RSVP: Visit the Social Fiesta Eventbrite page and “register” to RSVP for the party. You’ll need your BlogHer conference ticket confirmation number.
Hosted by BlogHer and the following Latinas in Social Media:
- Ana Roca Castro – premiersocialmedia.com
- Silvia Martinez – mamalatinatips.com
- Melanie Edwards – modernmami.com
- Carolyn Gonzalez – caroincarolina.blogspot.com
- Monica Vila – theonlinemom.com
- Jeannette Kaplun – todobebe.com
- Lisa Perez – newyorkchica.com
- Lex Esparza – laprimerablog.com
- Migdalia Rivera – latinaonamission.com
- Mariana Perez – ridingwithnohands.com
- Denisse Icaza – thecouponchica.webs.com
- Daisy Sutherland – drmommyhelpsyou.com
- Julie Diaz-Asper – dbestof.com
If you’re planning on attending, don’t forget to leave me a comment , I want to make sure we connect!
¡Abrazos! / Hugs!