Apr

My Many Hairdos!

As I was looking through my blog pictures, I noticed my hair looks different in almost every picture!

My stylist cut my hair before I went to the e.l.f. event. This picture was taken when I returned home after having my make-up done.

elf21

At the Bubbles and Bubbly event with Nikki of @MommyFactor, my hair had begun to grow out.

img_0168

At the NYC Redplum event with Lisa of @NewYorkChica, I brushed my bangs to the back, which I have to say makes my face look thicker.

lisame

While at Blissdom with Corrin of @corrinrenee, I parted my hair to the side with a hairclip. Yup, it was quick and easy! Perfect, actually, since I GASP forgot to bring a hairbrush on my trip to Tennessee! As most of you know, not just any brush will do! I use a specific brush for straight hair, another for wavy and another for curly.

corrinei

This last picture was taken at the American Museum of Natural History and features my curly do! Sorry for the bad quality. It was taken with a cell phone.

amnh-4-3-10

As I looked at these pictures, I have to say one thing:  I miss my hair stylist!She no longer works at my salon.  I finally allowed someone else to cut my hair but it just doesn’t look the same. Sighhhhhh

I’m still trying to figure out how to style the cut I received so I don’t have any pictures to post; however, once I do I’ll be sure to post a pic!

1 Chennifer April 8, 2010 at 6:17 am

yeah, I just moved and miss the girl who usually cuts my bangs. Even though I’m hapy with my new cut, I know it will take some time before this new girl gets used to my hair and the way I want it

2 Ivette April 8, 2010 at 11:07 am

I love the style!

3 Rachel April 8, 2010 at 11:23 am

I can relate to the world of many hairdo’s as well. Being naturally curly haired I can manage any hairstyle simply by straightening my hair. On “off” days, I chillax and just condition my hair as I leave it loose and curly! I have tp be honest, I am very thankful for this head of hair I got! I love all of your do’s Ms. Latina!

4 Nikki @ Mommy Factor April 8, 2010 at 11:37 am

But you always look super cute no matter your hair style :)

5 Divina April 8, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Its the worst when you lose your hair stylist and cannot find a good replacement. I have lots and lots of hair so its near impossible for me to find people who can handle my hair.
I agree with Nikki you always look cute.

6 Ms. Latina April 8, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Thank you Ladies for the compliment! Thankfully its still long so I can play with it and long hair hides mishaps pretty well ;)

7 Melanie (ModernMami) April 8, 2010 at 2:58 pm

You hot mama you!!! I love the first picture from e.l.f. That hair looks too cute! But…where’s a pic of your hair cut from yesterday? ;)

8 Julie Cutshaw April 8, 2010 at 8:11 pm

well i like them all but my favorite is the first pictures hair style, thats a great one on you, now you have me curious on which brushes you use for 3 seperate type hair textures probably a paddle brush for the straight hair do but i’m stumped on the other two
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com

9 Isolated Existence April 9, 2010 at 7:02 pm

I love all the styles! Thanks so much for sharing. Hope your hair grows fast…

10 jai April 10, 2010 at 7:37 pm

To find a new hairdresser simply ask someone who’s hair you love who’s cutting their hair. Did your old hairdresser move somewhere else? I hope you find her!

11 nycgirl0501 April 13, 2010 at 11:15 am

I love your hair! You can do so much with it.

12 Sabrina April 14, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Love the 1st pic, that hairstyle looks great on you!

13 Sylvia April 15, 2010 at 8:08 pm

te ves super! Y te pareces a la munequita de tu blog:}