Its the second day of Latina On a Mission‘s blogaversary countdown to April 1st.
With April right around the corner, I’m reminded of the saying, “April showers bring May flowers”. I’m hoping the saying will prove true so that I can show off my UrbanTrim Squidarella umbrella yet AGAIN!
Recently, I was given the opportunity to review the UrbanTrim Squidarella umbrella, a very chic and eye catching umbrella. I put it to great use during the past record rainfalls in my area and had some Latinalicious results!
Living near the water the umbrella was put to the ultimate test. It was able to withstand the blustery New York City winds without breaking or bending. It also stood out on the city streets with its eye catching design. I loved the looks I received as I first opened my black and white Squidarella umbrella, especially once the raindrops revealed “rain drop shaped pockets of color”.
As a woman, it reminds me of how I feel when I wear a black skirt suit to the office. Its trendy, stylish, and very polished. However, underneath is a bright sexy camisole, full of color and life. The stoic suit is all you see at first glance, yet under the right elements, the bright sexy camisole can be seen… that is the Squidarella! You’re first greeted by a simple black and white design, very trendy, stylish and polished on its own, however, the eye-popping color changing elements give you an umbrella that is like no other, making you stand out in a sea of black umbrellas.
Below is a short video showing the color changing umbrella in action.
I’m sure after viewing the video you can agree with Time Out New York when it called the Squidarella umbrella “…a wearable piece of art.” You can purchase this ultimate chic and fashionable accessory by clicking HERE.
UrbanTrim would also like to give one (1) Latinalicious reader their own Squidarella umbrella right here on Latina On a Mission! You can enter to win by completing the mandatory entry below. Want more chances to win? Read on!
¡Suerte/ Good Luck!
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
After viewing the video, let me know what other designs you would like to see on their umbrellas or what other products you would like to see with the same color changing ink! Personally, I would love to see rainboots using the same color changing ink!
1. Subscribe, follow my blog, follow me on Twitter and/or fan my Facebook page for 1 entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know! NOTE: Unvalidated e-mails will be disqualified.
3. Subscribe to their newsletter for 5 extra entries. Click HERE to subscribe. Let me know you did in a comment below, making sure to leave the email address used for the subscription.
4. Tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter 2 win a chic stylish UrbanTrim Squidarella umbrella http://tiny.cc/GW20 (Ends 4/10 ) #GIVEAWAY #MsLatina #fashion
5. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the URL for 5 extra entries.
6. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway related post for 5 extra entries. Note the post in your comment and don’t forget to enter each in a separate comment! Wouldn’t want you to miss an entry!
7. Enter any other giveaway that expires for 3 extra entries. Each additional giveaway entered gives you 3 extra entries.
GIVEAWAY ENDS April 10, 2010 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open to US and Canadian Residents
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise!
Disclosure: In order to provide an honest review, I received an UrbanTrim Squidarella Umbrella. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are mine.