Recently I found out that the Ronald McDonald House was accepting scholarship applications. The applications are due by February 16, 2010. Their are currently four applications but students can only apply to ONE of the four scholarships.
Below are the general eligibility requirements.
|To apply for an RMHC scholarship, a student must:
- Be a high school senior
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Live in a participating RMHC Chapter’s geographic area
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline on the application
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
- Verification of enrollment each year at the student’s accredited post-secondary institution
Students may download one of the four applications by clicking HERE or apply online by clicking HERE.
¡Suerte! / Good luck!