Bare Escentuals in keeping with its Love Matte Campaign, which by the way I love, has started a new program called Rethink What Matters.
The site allows women nationwide to shake up their foundation routine and sound off on topics that are more than just skin-deep – from going bare in public to discussing what freedom really feels like.
I decided to try out their new campaign myself and serve as your guinea pig (Oink! Oink!).
Here’s what I discovered:
- The campaign uses a quiz to hear your views. Its short & sweet, only 5 questions.
- Each week they offer a different quiz.
- This week’s quiz is called the “Rethink Your Environment”.
- You can forward it to 3 friends upon completion.
- Every week 500 women who complete the quiz will WIN bareMinerals goodies.
- At the end of March, one lucky “rethinker” will receive a trip of a lifetime to Paris, Costa Rica, Asia Italy or Turks and Caicos!
So go ahead, start rethinking! Click HERE to go to the Rethink What Matters site.
Want to try a FREE 10-day sample of bareMinerals MATTE SPF 15 Foundation and Brush?
Just head on over to any of the following: Bare Escentuals Boutiques, Sephora, Sephora inside JCPenney, ULTA, and select Nordstrom, Macy’s and spa locations. Limit one per customer. While supplies last. Click HERE to find a store near you.