This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of eSmart Tax. All opinions are 100% mine.
As a frugal Latina, I try to maximize my savings whenever possible. One way, I do so is by filing my taxes online.
Over the years, filing online has become much easier. Several reasons why I prefer filing online versus going into a brick and mortar office are:
- Its cheaper. In fact, this year, everyone in the United States can file their federal taxes for FREE at www.eSmartTax.com
- Questions and prompts are provided to maximize the filers’ tax savings.
- You can file while the kids are asleep and you’re in your pajamas
- No waiting for a so called “tax professional” to review your paperwork. I truly believe that these so- called professionals from certain unnamed pop-up offices do not know enough or care enough about ME to maximize my savings. In fact, a few years back I had to pay for an amendment to recoup monies owed that the “tax professional” missed. I was eventually reimbursed after complaining in person, by mail and by phone.
- You can receive your money quicker when filing online.
eSmartTax.com, a premier online tax preparation service powered by Liberty Tax Service, offers two ways to file for free this year: the always-free Basic edition and the free Deluxe edition for persons with the last name Johnson only available at www.IamAJohnson.com
Johnsons file free because there are 2,121,489 Johnsons in America, making it the second most popular name in the nation! Coincidentally, it’s also the last name of eSmart’s new spokesperson, Daryl Johnson, an eSmart customer from Richmond, Virginia. The last name is representative of the everyday taxpayer, someone who wants to file their return with ease and accuracy while generating the biggest refund they deserve, like you and I!
Knowing this why would you choose to pay more elsewhere? Go to www.eSmartTax.com!