I recently posted about Bare Escentuals’ Love Matte Campaign, which allows you to “Rethink What Matters”. If you haven’t joined the weekly campaign don’t despair, there is still time! Click HERE to go to the Rethink What Matters site.
I’ve also been notified that TWO (2) Latinalicious readers will be able to win bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation right here on Latina On a Mission.
With melanoma rates rising among women, the bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation provides you with everyday sun protection, while helping your skin look fresh and dewy. Its a powder that works like a cream, allowing your skin to look picture perfect without drying your skin or showcasing fine lines. I also like bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation because it looks bare or natural, while evening out skin tone and covering blemishes.
Christina Gamboa, a New York based Make Up Artist, summed it up best when she stated:
“What’s nice about bareMinerals foundation is that it blends in very well with your natural complexion. It picks up your natural pigmentation, giving you sheer natural coverage.”
After reading the above, I’m sure you’re chomping at the bit to enter this giveaway! So go ahead complete the MANDATORY entry, as noted below. Don’t forget the EXTRA entries, they up your chances of winning this Latinalicious foundation!
¡Suerte! / Good Luck!
MANDATORY ENTRY- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES:
Tell me your color match, this is the color you will receive if you win! Click HERE to get matched.
1. Subscribe, follow my blog and/or fan my Facebook page for 1 entry EACH. If you’re already do, let me know! NOTE: Unvalidated e-mails will be disqualified.
2. Follow @MsLatina on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, stating the below. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!
Enter 2 win bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation http://tiny.cc/GW15 (2 WINNERS) #GIVEAWAY #MsLatina #beauty
3. Blog about the giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide me with the url for 5 extra entries.
4. Add my giveaway to any blog giveaway linky. Leave the linky url in a comment. Each linky add-on gives you 2 extra entry!
5. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway related post for 5 extra entries. Note the post in your comment and don’t forget to enter each in a separate comment! Wouldn’t want you to miss an entry!
6. Share this post and/or another post you enjoyed using any ”Share and Enjoy” submission (Example: Digg, Facebook, Technorati, MySpace, Stumble Upon, etc.). Each post shared gives you 5 extra entries. Just let me know which post you shared and your username, if applicable!
7. Take the Rethink What Matters quiz. Click HERE to go to the Rethink What Matters site. After completing the quiz, use the #rethinking and #MsLatina hashtags in your tweet to tell us what YOU think. Provide me with the tweet url in a comment. One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away
GIVEAWAY ENDS February 28, 2010 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open to US Residents
As always, I will use random.org to select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Also, don’t forget, in order for random.org to count all of your entries a separate comment must be entered for each item that is completed. Random.org will not count it otherwise!
Disclosure: I am receiving the same product given. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are mine.