Nov

Save $15 Off a $15 Purchase at Chadwicks!

chadwicks-penny-tunic

I purchased the above shirt, along with black legging and a pair of tights earlier today from Chadwicks. The total cost was $38.96; however, I found a coupon code that saved me $15 bringing my final cost to $23.96.

The coupon code CH15OFF will take $15 off any $15 purchase at Chadwicks!  The codes expires on Monday, November 23, 2009, so act quickly! Click HERE to go to their site. Note: S&H charges apply.

Now go ahead, shop guilt free, just don’t forget to stash that extra ca$h!

Thank you My Goodcentsfor this Latinalicious deal!

1 LyN November 17, 2009 at 1:10 am

ok, why am i stuck here on this side of the world?!!! :( i so love that shirt!

2 Trish @IamSucceeding November 17, 2009 at 6:57 am

Wow…I am off to shop! Thank you!

3 Ms. Latina November 17, 2009 at 9:16 am

LyN: I keep telling you that you have to visit or maybe I should visit you LOL Let’s keep that open ;)

Trish @IamSucceeding: They had so many things in the clearance section, I couldn’t resist! They’re great for Christmas presents also and best of all no one will ever know you caught it on sale! :D

4 Isolated Existence November 17, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Really nice, love the colors and for that price, wow. ;-)

5 Life with Kaishon November 19, 2009 at 4:13 am

What a great outfit :) And super great deal! Thanks for coming over today and leaving so many lovely comments! You totally and completely made my day cheery and bright! Thanks!

6 Ms. Latina November 20, 2009 at 2:53 pm

@ Life with Kaishon: So glad you did! I enjoyed reading your posts! :)