As a blogger, I can see the words used on search sites to drive others to my site. I have to say some of the words make me smile, while others can make me blush. Then along come the words that surprise me and make me laugh hysterically, even producing a snort or two to my boys dismay!
I figured I would share a few with you. Here goes:
- Hot Latina on a Trapeze ( looking for flexibility you think?)
- sag on sag (Hmmm what about Libra on Scorpio? Although I think they meant to write sag non sag, which deals with acting.)
- Latina wedding blog (Sighhhhhh one day my Prince will come…oh wait he did and he’s an 8yr old with glasses!)
- Models on a Mission (I’m honored! My full figured blog is considered model material!)
- that’s my topper (I promise I didn’t steal it!)
- free adult magazine subscription (Surprise! I’m a Mom Blogger!)
- Superwoman… (Don’t we all feel that way sometimes?)
- I want to post t-shirts as decorations, how do I hang them on the walls (This was a long compilation of words but I have to admit its a GREAT idea!)
- I love shopping story (They came to the right blog because I do too!)
Although the searches above made me smile, laugh, and think, I have to say there are too many searches for hot Latinas. I’m the first to admit our culture has produced some very beautiful and appealing women, like Jennifer Lopez, Selma Hayek, Penélope Cruz, Thalia, and Eva Longoria, to name just a few. However, I’m sure they would also like to be admired for their talents, not just their beauty. Personally, I take great pleasure when I am admired for my brain, my dubious salsa moves or even my delicious cooking abilities, which are GREAT when I decide to throw down but let’s keep that a secret!
Are you a blogger? Have you encountered any words that made you look twice? Let us know!
NOTE: If you are not doing so already, you can check your stats, as well as view your recent search keyword activity at StatCounter, a free invisible web tracker, hit counter, and stat checker.