My top picks for earning extra “Swag Bucks”:
1. Submit a photo or vlog of yourself and your Swag Store prize to firstname.lastname@example.org. I plan on macking it up and sending in a pic when I get my prize!
2. Add a Swagbucks banner to your website, blog, Facebook, Bebo, MySpace, MiGente, or other community profile. You can find mine below and on the sidebar.
3. Shop via Swagbucks to earn $1 for every $5 you spend.
4. Trade-In cellphones, MP3 players, video games, and consoles for points. “Swag Bucks” vary by item. Note: In most cases, they will take phones that do not work and give you bucks in return; however, even if they don’t, they will recycle the item thereby helping our planet.
5. Follow Swagbucks on Twitter to get inside info on hidden “Swag Bucks”. MommyKennedy, of The Frugal Kennedys, recently re-tweeted about one such swag buck code. Have to say, she is really good at searching those out!
6. Find Swag Codes. They can appear anywhere, at any time. You can find the codes in their blog, the newsletter, on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other social network pages, and by using the Swagbucks widget and toolbar. I haven’t downloaded their widget or toolbar since I have so many others items on my PC (kids!). I prefer to fave Swagbucks and go directly to their site but it may work better for you to add the widget and toolbar. If you do, let me know how its been working for you!
7. Play the weekly Swagbucks Polls. The polls tend to feature items dealing with Swag Bucks, as well as current events and entertainment. Your participation could net you a prize.
8. Submit a Swagbucks Poll. If they use it you earn $10 Swag Bucks!
I recently made enough “swag bucks” to earn an Amazon Giftcard that I’m giving to Big K for a job well done at school. Its a great way to motivate him. It also teaches him that there are different ways to go about attaining what one wants without going into debt. Thats definitely worth it to me!